Indoornesian's first annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

My final question @Indoornesian I swear! :joy: Are we allowed to have multiple entries and how many?

2 Likes

As many as you can handle!

5 Likes

Cool deal, I will look through the vault and post what I’m doing. Gotta think now.

3 Likes

I forgot to add a stipulation in the rules in regards to updating your entries. For this year let’s try and make attempts at weekly updates.

6 Likes

I call Wednesday, better known as hump day. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Whatever day that the contestants feel is good for them. I would hate to see them all on the same day, gorge yourself on updates and go hungry for the rest of the week.

Time is approaching fast. I do not know if I will be participating. What is one little cup more? It is finally dawning on me how many plants 50+ is, re-potted a bunch yesterday, bought some more today and will re-pot more today but seems I still have more seedlings. I expected more of a mortality rate. The extra light stips I have are being used in my flower area and the plants are taking their time.

We will see, the seeds I was going to run is from a new member here @buddertons, Buddertons Beans - LA Amnesia + Baboon Wine. Buddertons Tomfoolery I probably will do a few and hope to keep at least one going. Oh wait, I might not know which is going to be a girl. Shoot, too used to dealing with clones.

4 Likes

That’s why there is no limit on the entries. Plant a few, enter your picks and see what happens.

5 Likes

Yeah I like it, that way we can run regs.

1 Like

~ Rockwool has entered the chat.

I think I’ll sit this one out, I don’t want this competition turning into a massacre.

2 Likes

I’m going with Bubblegum Runtz by @NugLifeFarms420 and Grandpa’s Diesel Cookies by @kind4dayz

1 Like

@ItsintheGenetics Definitely following this thread bro. The GDC is going to be fire, but I’m interested in that bubblegum runtz to be honest. Can’t wait to see what each can do in a small pot. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

@Astrodude your good to go, looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

1 Like

Plant Messaging is my secret weapon. (I Hope)

1 Like

on the LF seeds - did you F2’em yet ?

• I found 2 F1 phenos and one was short & squat - I kept those separate for this reason…
    so, I should have a 50/50 on the F2 to find the short one again…

getting the solo vibe already…

You can count me in @Indoornesian!

I will pick a strain shortly.

My apologies if these have been asked and answered already. Just did a quick skim…

How many cups are we allowed to start with?
Auto’s OK if we want to go that route?

4 Likes

As many as you want.

2 Likes

Going to start the germination process tonight. Won’t be planted until the 7th.

As mentioned before, will run the Zamaldelica x Tangie for my entry. I intend to pop 3.

Might run a couple other seeds side-by-side in solo cups but they wouldn’t be eligible for entry.
Got some beans in the mail I’m sure came from here but no idea who they came from or what they are, no label or return address, just loose beans in an envelope.

3 Likes

There’s no limit on the amount of entries. Auto’s are indeed included. Just do your thang, post some updates, and then pics at chop.
Thanks for joining in, and good luck :+1:t5:

4 Likes

Popped 2 of @bunny’s Cherry Dinna into some water this evening. will upload pics once I get some tails.

2 Likes

Zombie beans. Lol

1 Like