Indoornesian's first annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

Your good to go, just go ahead and flower after your 5 weeks of veg. @deeez99

There’s no limit on amounts of entries, photos vs auto’s, fems vs regs. The mission here is to use members beans so all of the sharing and generosity shown can be rewarding to watch the actual growth of our creations.
And let’s keep it Solo cups only, this the Solo Cup Challenge for a cup trophy :trophy: not a recycled vessel Challenge, no offense to @Mr.Sparkle that’s his thing.

9 Likes

I’m game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just for full context, I am flipping my grow area to flower in a week as it’s full of photos and I wanted to run these autos at the same time and thought it would be fun to join in on this challenge. The autos I’m growing out for this competition are from @firehead 's Mango Smile x (LRxUV) that he generously provided in a recent giveaway.

2 Likes

Ok cool I got a couple I can drop for this then.

2 Likes

I am in!

Will be popping the Mephisto Zamaldelica x Crockett’s Tangie generously gifted by @corey and bred by @GCBudz

3 Likes

Water however you like, drip is fine. Keep em going

2 Likes

I dis a cup grow years ago and decided it was enough for me. Sigh, might hump in also yet.

This is going to be fun! Thanks for hosting this @Indoornesian! Good luck @doglog and to everyone participating!

4 Likes

This could be fun, but I grow in organic soil and run water only (some top dress and maybe a little compost tea or sprouted seed tea sometimes). That being said, I would join if there was a top loser prize I could win and was not already loaded to the gills with plants Lol. :laughing:

1 Like

Size isn’t everything. Get a fishing ruler if it is.

3 Likes

We are just finishing up a cup specific contest anyways im gonna pass, just as i have other plans and things on the go where my spaces will be filled, plus one week notice is a bit short :man_shrugging:

Good growing everyone ill be watching.

6 Likes

Far out… just remember those beans are not full auto, although the auto gene is thete it’s still recessive. Treat as you would a photoperiod.

And best of luck!

1 Like

It’s going to be an annual event, hopefully next year you’ll join in. You are a magnificent cup guy, and almost guaranteed a win. Plus I’d love to see that Cup trophy in your sparkling grow space.

3 Likes

Fuck I’m in. Wonder how it’ll do with soil and fertilizer teas. Gotta pick a strain though (unless cuts from another og’ers strain you kept a mom of can count.)

2 Likes

How can we use auto? They only veg around 3 weeks don’t they?

1 Like

Lol, if auto’s are used and they go into flower before the 5 week time frame, let em roll. Your just gonna finish earlier, and still get judged when everyone else gets done.

4 Likes

Sorry, but after much thought on this before we allow cuts other factors have to be considered. Maybe next year I’ll tweak the parameters a bit to allow cuts.

3 Likes

I will be growing out some goji og for this grow! Super excited to see what I can get done!

2 Likes

Ive got some autos from a member that deleted his profile can I use them?

3 Likes

:laughing: that’s a good question

2 Likes