Indoornesian's first annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

Let’s do it. Still mention who it is, there may be others with the same strain from same member.
No problem

3 Likes

I MAY enter a Tangie made by @GCBudz but have yet to decide as I just did a 6x solo cup run for the fall challenge and need may need my wrist to heal a little longer. :laughing:

I also may just use this bean sprout as an excuse to buy another air-pot. :laughing:

1 Like

This will be interesting. Will you be making a new thread for what strain we pick or do we post on this thread? @Indoornesian

It’s all goin down here in this thread. Come next Monday everyone should have beans planted. Some people have already made their intentions known here, gonna run with it.

3 Likes

I’m going to run @bassman5420 Gelato. So I guess I will start bean soaking Thursday? to have them coming out by the 7th? bassman don’t let me down brother!

2 Likes

Planted or germinating as in a glass of water?

1 Like

Was yesterday wetting day for seeds? Better question when can we drop, now?

1 Like

Sitting in water is fine, any forms of germination will work.

@Brokehoe 7 more days we should see some germination of beans, now is good too. Yesterday was announcement day.

1 Like

Or you could do a Scrambling Of The Seeds, like in the Free Seeds thread when a timed Wiki is going saying the start date was yesterday.
Kidding.

1 Like

Here’s my plan. Instead of Lavender Frosting that I am already growing, I want to change to Purple Headband that was actually the very first seeds I ever got from anyone here. It was from @corey and I have been dying for a good excuse to pop some. This ok? Since it has not officially started yet?

8 Likes

I think that would be a good one @BigMike55! Grow on!

3 Likes

Photos or autos does it matter

1 Like

A little scattered today, but wondering if we are to soak today, or start soaking on the 7th. Or does it really matter haha.

He said either works but with an auto you will be finished before the challenge ends.

Maybe I’ll bust out a photo seed then

2 Likes

Well I am in as well and will be using the classic seeds I received from @BigMike55 from the veteran give away.

1 Like

I thought they had to be bred by a member here on OG? @Indoornesian Could you clear that up?

Maybe good use of box of chocolates @Worcestershire_Farms

Wish I knew what I did with the dvd. Make a good background for glamor shots . . . Maybe Ill just buy Chocolat and pretend it came in that.

2 Likes

Members Only Gear!!! OG chucks, anything given to a member from a member bred by a member.
You know when you pop that seed and you @ someone who made it. I’d like to see everyone’s hard work put to use, and they recieve credit for it. This is a way to keep them beans from getting dusty or lost in a fridge.

@sprinklememaynee if you’re ready to go now, let er rip. The sooner the better :raised_hands:

5 Likes

You still have a few days to figure it out, your plan sounds good to me.
I have 2 Lavender Frosting and a Lavender Mimosa atm. One of my Lavender Frosting was put in my flower room as a filler, so it’s farther along.

2 Likes