Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

Oooh! Beautiful!!

4 Likes

Getting close to the end now cuppers.

Loving the PPP. Big fast purple buds with fat spiky calyxes, and it smells like blueberries.

OGAHxOG is greasy and looks like a yielder, lower buds are fat and dense.

Blak n Blu Cookies has interesting terps I’ve never smelled before, like metal and gym socks. The one on the right is a beauty.

Grendel x Alien OG nice structure with good side branching and lots of frost on the fans. Looks about 2 weeks behind the others.

26 Likes

@smokenhike I love how you managed to get those ladies from:

I’m all like:

9 Likes

Seriously. Great job!

8 Likes

That tallest prettiest one is my baby. Ha! Looking good man!

5 Likes

You all are seriously blowing me away. Way to grow everybody!

On a more “me” note, remember that male I hit all my ladies with, that I hadn’t stressed to death yet? Well, still not stressed to death, but I have crossed a stress threshold nonetheless.

Luckily it was a spur of the moment chuck, not part of some larger project, but yeah, there’s that haha.

18 Likes

Metal and gym socks, huh?

3 Likes

Zak Haze S1 at day 45F

25 Likes

I AM NEEDING AT LEAST 2 MORE WEEKS FOR SEEDS TO MATURE FOR SURE. IM GETTING SOME PURPLE COMING IN ALSO.

Branches are getting fat and falling. GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!

21 Likes

@Indoornesian the tap root extended to the bottom of the second cup. All the roots in the first two were thick and fibrous, the third was jammed with such fine roots that I couldnt get the promix out. No evidence of the tap root in the third cup.

19 Likes

That’s really cool to see.

7 Likes

Day 48. She is limping to the finish.

27 Likes

Looking great my friend! Loving the colors of the fade!

6 Likes

Thanks! First time solo cup challenge has been fun and a learning experience for sure.

9 Likes

Nearing the end! The Blue Himalayan x MK Ultra are unreal, the one is Puuurrrrrrrple and the other has no purple but is MUCH stickier. I wasn’t happy woth the DJ short BB x Cheese until recently, it’s starting to fatten up and get really sticky… smells like faint Blueberry right now, no cheesy smell as of yet.

Not too shabby for a cheap 100w Aglex LED

Short Blue Himalayan x MK Ultra

32 Likes

Fantastic man some standout flowers

5 Likes

I see ya look em out for a stroll. Such a good dad, lol. Great pics bud!:slight_smile:

5 Likes

It was such a beautiful day out, cold, but nice and sunny… perfect for a few natural light pics :grin:

3 Likes

Took a few shots before my HPS turned on in the room. Getting close, still a week or 2, maybe longer for the bbxcheese

26 Likes

Common people!!! Let’s see those solo cups!!

10 Likes