Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

I would like to take this time to Thank The Academy for this prestigious Award… Yep. I Call Me The Winner…LMAOROTF…

1 Like

@ReikoX You got my vote.

2 Likes

I think that I may need some technical assistance here OG :thinking:
I need help setting up a poll. Also need to gather final pics. What I can do for that is make this post a wiki so everyone can edit their final pics to it. Once all of the pics are together it’ll be easier to vote.
It should be time to wrap up this year’s event and get that trophy :trophy: to its heir.

7 Likes

Hi @Indoornesian,

I get what you are thinking; a Wiki where the contestants can each add their own pics and final stats(?), and then a separate Poll page where everyone can vote their favorite, right?

Might want to limit the number of pics for each. We only get one vote? So you’d need another poll page for second or third place?

Thanks for running this. I’m excited to see who gets the cup, lots of great entries!
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

4 Likes
Is the following image helpful?
  • Yes?
  • No?

0 voters

3 Likes

This format here would work perfectly. Just need to find out how it’s done.

4 Likes

I’m sure an @mod will chime in soon…

But if they don’t there are plenty of us who know the process… @Pigeonman? I’ll help too if you like.

2 Likes
Test poll

0 voters

12 Likes

Well done,

I voted and so far it’s Testicles by a Head… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I broke the reply trying to answer so here’s my entire “HOW TO” in image form! :rofl:

11 Likes

Yo Pige,
Awesome. That tutorial is worthy of a post all its own!

What User Level do you need to be now to create Polls?

4 Likes

No idea lol.
I’m TL3.
I never log off.

:rofl:

3 Likes

bookmarked! thanks pigeon!

2 Likes

JUST KNOWING THESE OFFSPRING FROM MY ENTRY ARE GOING TO BE EPIC. Big momma is in a 20 gallon pot.

11 Likes

When’s the poll going up? I can’t wait to see all the final entry photos :grin:

3 Likes

Next couple of weeks. I had a situation that involves me constantly on the road. Just a temporary gig to help out my reli’s.

12 Likes

What fertilizer you doing there fella?
Nice looking plants.

1 Like

ionic nutes, gh flora bloom and cal mag. in a special inert media

2 Likes

Gotta Love Ionics…cant get it here anymore…except online…

1 Like

The two plants on the right are cuttings I took from the very flowering Maui Wowie and Mexican Widow in December. Just thought you other solo folks might geek on it too.

13 Likes