Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

@Oldtimerunderground

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

12 Likes

damnn I’m two days late ;*( lol .

going to read up and see what I’ve missed

have fun everyone

7 Likes

OTUG’s not messing around

TanOptimalIrishdraughthorse-max-1mb

14 Likes

Nice germ rate…72 for 72? holy Sheep shit…Good start

10 Likes

Probably worm castings tbh… (:rofl:)

Every post from @Oldtimerunderground on this thread from this point on:

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

12 Likes

@Pigeonman LOL

I mixed up worm castings with some recycled soil, infused with cosmic powers from the Romulan, Purple Rhino and Black Extra Terrestrial pots from my Space Odyssey and threw in a little extra perlite for drainage.

A true testament to the quality of beans from members here. I normally don’t yank off shells like that, but I want them all to be on the same page for this grow. I’ll probably do some shuffling eventually, once I see what the stretch is like. Currently running 2 lights, but might throw in a 3rd come flower time.

Just growin weed and havin fun :grin:

24 Likes

Impressive, I can wait to see all those grow, should be epic!

4 Likes

Damn!! :100: % on 72 beans. 33 members beans, like @Oldtimerunderground just alluded to in his last post, we have some good quality beans here at OG! Numbers don’t lie, and I am sure that 33 members here are proud to see some of their work on display.
Not to take anything away from a farmer who can knock out 72 beans in a couple days. Imagine come harvest time :woozy_face:

18 Likes

Good point, great job all you seed breeders/traders!

7 Likes

Level 33 of the cannabis rite

9 Likes

Well, here we are. All 4 Cheese x DJ Short BB popped. 6 of 4 MK Ultra x Blue Himalayan popped :wink: (I had 2 per cup in 2 cups, pulled the weakest)
2 of 4 Eutierria x Bubba Kush IBL :thinking: … and more concerning 0 if 4 Eutierria x JOTI God Bud!!! I must try these again. I DIDNT soak in paper towel and tge seeds were some of the hardest seseeds Ive ever played with… to be continued!

22 Likes

Does anyone know how to resize pictures for uploading. My plant has been up since the November 3rd. Every time i try to upload a pic, it says to resize because it is to large. lol… I recently had to by a new phone. BTW it is at full strength nutes already and epic.

8 Likes

You need to set it to a specific file size like 800 kb…search image resizer on the play store.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

If you are using Windows, their lame ass “Paint” app can resize an image to any resolution you want. Kludgy but workable. You can also download GIMP for a more sophisticated approach…

Cheers,
-Grouchy

8 Likes

If you are a Mac user, their lame ass “Preview” app can resize your image. I go with 75% every upload and it’s Saul Goodman. :+1:

@GrouchyOldMan know’s it: GIMP 2.0 is Photoshop without the money leaching empire :metal:

7 Likes

16 Likes

In my phone camera app I can change the resolution at which it stores pics. If I take pic on the highest resolution setting, and it’s over the upload size limit, I use play store app called Photo & Picture Resizer to make a copy with reduced quality.

Good luck! Peace :v:

4 Likes

They’re up!

That’s a skunk in a 3" pot about 1/3 full lol

21 Likes

With no flash at this distance picture might load

day 9.

9 Likes

I set my phone camera options to take smaller size pics so i dont have to resize after.

5 Likes