Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

Ill have a look at my beans and i might join in seeing at 99% is member donated and i have too many strains :grin:

6 Likes

I haven’t either. Sounds like an interesting challenge. With all the different growing styles here I’m sure there will be some beauties.

5 Likes

Ok. I will try this again. Not sure what I want to run. But I’m in.

12 Likes

I like to do solo cup grows, when does the contest start?

28 Likes

5 Likes

I am definitely in on this. Gona be hard to decide which member gear to run, so many generous OGs been sharing their beans with me. @Rhino_buddy get in on this!

@Indoornesian Is this calendar below correct? My grow log needs to know. Also, how would clones be allowed since they could vary a lot in size? Also if i have had a cut in the cloner for a few days already it will have many roots by Oct 31.

Calendar (edited to be correct)
State your intentions and chosen strain by Oct 31
Seed Germination November 1st and November 7th
Veg is Nov 8th - Dec 13
Flip to flower Dec 14

Patiently waiting on the 9oz solo cup grow challenge.

7 Likes

October 31st everyone should have their selections posted here. November 1st thru the 7th is our germination period, any late comers will just be behind but still welcome.
As for the clones, the rooting will have to go along with our seedlings. Let’s try and keep this clean and simple, don’t take no 12inch cutting and compete with babies.
Also remember to adhere to the rules stated in op. I’ll be around to keep everything on track, and involve as many members as possible. This is something fun for the community, so let’s keep it civil. :100:

14 Likes

I’d love to get in on this, but I’ll be leaving town for 2 weeks after the 19th of December. Trying to figure out how I’m gonna keep these mother’s alive.

Wanna hold onto some cuts for me @Greenup ? :yum:

6 Likes

Look through @Mr.Sparkle 's thread!

6 Likes

I’m in :slight_smile:
Not exactly sure what will be the entry strain just yet. I’ll either do a random name picker w the beans I was gifted from generous OGs here, or I’ll just let my daughter pick like she did with my current setup.
Either way, it sounds like a bunch of fun!

7 Likes

the fall box seeds count right @Indoornesian?

im not the best with solos but… i can tune up some skills, lol.

8 Likes

Fall box seeds F2’s or preservation run seeds, as long as you can give an OG’er their due. Which is one of the main goals of this challenge. Get them beans out the fridge and into some dirt. Also why there’s no limit.

10 Likes

OK–I’ll bite!
Never done something like this- but should be fun!
Got some '88 G13xHP from Herbie–and several strains from Johnny Potseed… not sure which to work with tho…

And just for clarification…
Seeds can be started any time between Nov.1st and Nov.7th… but the 5 week veg time starts on the 7th…and everyone goes 12/12 on the same day…correct??

9 Likes

Yeah man! I’ll have to look! It’s been a bit since I’ve read thru his thread. I was gonna take some cuts and fridge them for safe keeping too. Rather have them alive and growing when I get home though.

5 Likes

Count me in.

Thinking of which strain I am going to use. I guess a Haze would be doing it good with a little potty…

7 Likes

If I commit to it, I guess it will happen…
:grin:

I’ve been wanting to start hunting through the Zak Haze S1s @Howard.Crane made from the Zak Haze cut I sent him. I lost that cut to HpLVd.

13 Likes

Zak Haze sounds really good!

3 Likes

Yes we switch on December 13, 14 !
@ReikoX glad to see you here, giving this ole cup thang a shot.

4 Likes

is that red cup the solo red cup? if it is im in too ok im thinking Panamahaze x Lebenese from @ Corey a while back

5 Likes

i have inspections in my apt complex also but apparently the 2 bedrooms i use to grow have locking door knobs on them :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :rofl:

7 Likes