Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

I wish I could do that. They inspect blinds in all rooms and my master bath in the same bedroom as the cab. Hopefully I can get out of the place we’re in next year and I can have more freedom to run stuff how I want.

4 Likes

doesnt say anything in the lease against it and i grow for medicinal perposes plus i have a med card now so they cant ask shit according to HIPPA :grinning:and im definatly sure they dont want to get into any legal entanglements as they are a large property holding company

7 Likes

Do it up! I’m sure they could be a winner! :wink::+1: I won’t be participating but that would be so cool to have my seeds entered in the contest!

3 Likes

Prolly might pop some Spotted Lime for this one. I already planted 3 but none in a solo cup. Are we judging off of overall appearance? Noway to really compare quality unless we nominate judges and send them flower

5 Likes

Awww yeah!!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

3 Likes

Looks and weight, size and color, everything else. I guess overall appearance but if it were something astonishing that stood out. Then the community will have their say, and after all the input I’ll announce the winner. And I use the whole thread to make a decision. There is no ism’s used so rest assured!

4 Likes

Got two twins and a runt lol hoping the runt is is male and not the two taller ones but it’s prolly the opposite. Either way I’m letting them f*** so I can get an crapton of🔥 auto seeds

10 Likes

Thank you @Indoornesian for doing this up. The only thing I can do is throw my hat back in the ring, and honorably defend the Cup’s integrity (and its home North of the border ,derp). I have a lot to say as OG royalty LMAO, but I will at this time choose to object to the rule about “NO NEGATIVITY”…Just how am I going to show my spindly fail? I’m anticipating a plant so ugly, it won’t pass the censors…LOL. @KanehB wish you were in…btw my secret ingredient isn’t available till Jan.1 lol

8 Likes
    ^^     ^^^        ^^^      ^^^       ^^^

I heard from a news source that last year’s Challenge Champ was gonna make an appearance! Maybe then we’ll get the answer to the question, will he return for round 2 ? Is he trying to keep the cup way in another country :thinking:
Where is this :trophy: headed

EDITEDWell damn, he’s already IN
must of missed it tokin

10 Likes

Like many of the others presently, I don’t know that I’ll run but I’m in. I’ve never grown to completion in something so small. I think I’m start a few actually. Will update when the decision is made.

3 Likes

Well you know that there will be knowledgeable members here to help if needed :wink: don’t worry about what could happen just jump on in. With more entries you’ll have more chances of winning!

6 Likes

HOW ARE YOU HOLDING YOUR BLADDER FOR THAT LONG!?!?!

5 Likes

Ok-- guess I’m going to do 3 strains…
#1- Pre’88 G13 x Hash Plant we we got from @Herbie
#2-Frankenstein x Unicorn poop from @JohnnyPotseed
and 3#- gonna ‘wing it’ with one of JohnnyPotseed’s ‘Mystery Mix’

Will that work ???

8 Likes

Hot damn that’s gonna be a warhorse!

6 Likes

Absolutely will work!!! Nice lineup.

3 Likes

I just couldn’t get a snappy non sexually-disgusting reply to that, LOL. Gees I’ve got issues. Rest assured, the secret doesn’t come from MY body he he.

4 Likes

Is the missus’ sitting in the bathtub farting into jars for you through displacement? :thinking:

Naw, don’t tell us until you’re ready :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

There’s a novel way to up the co2. It’ll dank in there. I think we need to see the same doctor brother. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

My Doctor retired…
…out of fear.

(dramatic sting audio cue)

3 Likes

Here is what’s on my potential challenge entries list. I have started a lot of seeds this month so I probably can’t do all of these for the challenge.

• Ancestral Skunk Clone - I have done a bonsai to harvest and a “forgotten solocup” to harvest already. I have a mother with a couple nice cuts ready and a couple bonsai that I started from cuts.

• Ancestral Skunk Seed - pop a new one! fems from Sebring, would like to hunt for a skunkier one anyway. All the Skunk i have grown and my buddies have grown is all from one seed. I think between the 3 of us, more than 12 plants from that one seed.

• AK 48 F2 - from the fall OG box

• Lennon/Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush (From THCeed Overgrow) - Not Fems I was wrong.

• Biscotti Kid F2 - From “Fountain City” (Biscotti Sundae X Sundance Kid) - Got free at vendor day at local grow shop

• maybe some fem floor mix? (From THCeed Overgrow)

• I have a bunch of bodhi i recently bought but I feel bad restricting those to a solo :slight_smile:

6 Likes