Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

The training on the Mexican Widow did what I wanted, the other branches caught up to the tops. Released the bondage today. Maybe my imagination, but it seemed like it was straightening itself out before I left the room haha. Did some defol also.

Did some defol on the Maui Wowie too.

22 Likes

Are you guys using zoom lenses with small puppet hand props! Wtf!!! Haha. Spectacular job to all!

7 Likes

Where’s @Oldtimerunderground ?

:thinking:

:rofl:

14 Likes

Dead - LOL, I’m dead now. :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

Understood. :wink:
Never a problem.
:v:t4:

2 Likes

16oz

11 Likes

Really nice work! I cannot believe how huge those are.

Has me considering taking most of my entries out of the contest and just up-potting them. Yours look about a month a head of mine.

6 Likes

May we see the bottoms of the cups please ? Asking for a friend.

5 Likes

Noooo, stay in! I guarantee you this is just beginners luck haha. Also, might be a tortoise and hare situation…

I’m already watering twice a day and having to leave water in the tray for them. And they’re light when I get back to them. So, kinda feels like walking the razors edge haha.

4 Likes

Lights just went off, will grab pic in the am. I may be wrong, but I don’t remember putting any holes in the bottom of the cup.

4 Likes

@Andrane

21 Likes

As requested @itza419

17 Likes

C99 BX1:

Detroit Big Energy x Roadkill Skunk:

Purple Urkle BX1 F2:

BOG’s Sour Bubble F2:

"Stuck in Plain Sight":

27 Likes

Things are movin’ rite along nicely! t1

8 Likes

I am pulling the charlottes dementia out maybe. They are autos and will just be tortured in these cups. I have a brief window to uppot and will do so promptly. GDP and ogkush still in the mix🍿

8 Likes

CLEARLY I’M IN A LEAGUE OF MY OWN WHILST USING A MINI DWC…OBVIOUS LEADER AT THIS TIME… HOWEVER I AM LETTING ALL CONTESTANTS KNOW THAT MY INTENTIONS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TO BREED THIS WITH THE ETHOS SUPER LEMON HAZE MALES THAT ARE IN THE TENT WITH MY WHITE WIDOW BLUE MOON RE-VEG…

SEEDS,SEEDS,SEEDS BABY…

17 Likes

Update: not one, but TWO brand-new FAULTY pH meters-- but the girls are still doing their best! (New meter on the way… you get what you pay for!)

Roots coming out the bottom already…Uh Oh!!

Front row ''88G13 x HP
Back row-Johnny Potseed Genetics–Mystery Mix, Frankenstein x Unicorn Poop, and Mystery Mix

20 Likes

Good thing too…roots coming out the cup already!

2 Likes

Retaking the pictures tomorrow… these are not a good angle…

ezgif.com-gif-maker

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

TintedScalyAmericanratsnake-max-1mb

ezgif.com-gif-maker (6)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (9)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (7)
:joy:

28 Likes