Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

a_b52-bombs-away-01

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground

ezgif.com-gif-maker (23)

You had me “worried” for a minute. :rofl:

9 Likes

Well played sir

:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Quick proof of life.
:call_me_hand:

23 Likes

You shop at the dollar store I did for those awesome trays!!! Happy snowmen LOL/

5 Likes

They look like little palm trees @Oldtimerunderground a small forest of them, LOL

6 Likes

Love the new super long leaf the ancestral skunk weirdo shot out in the last 9 hours. Pretty sure if I sat there and watched I would see it growing. I have some tea brewing to feed them in the morning.

19 Likes

Love the nintendo cup holder. I want!

7 Likes

I got that as a gift for my birthday and haven’t found one since

5 Likes

I thought I would try and grab a couple of extra points for keeping up with the Christmas spirit.

5 Likes

I will pick 3 or for this contest (assuming I get that many females. The rest of the females will get transplanted into 1 gallon pots for flowering anyways with my Green Crack Ladies. Any males woll be unceremoniously chopped into tiny bits and fed to the wolves. :wolf:

This guy here sprouted out of dust dry soil in a cup a week after I had thrown it out. Well just over a month later a second seed that I planted at the end of October in the same cup has sprouted! :laughing: I guess I got 100% success on these seeds I made after I had assumed a dismal 33%. Life finds a way.

29 Likes

This is my lone soldier. His partner had to volunteer for uppotting and a quick flip due to a seemingly Neverending parade of teabags in my flower tent.

And for shits and giggles my one girl three cup tower of power

21 Likes

That is awesome, do you water from the top or do you water each cup?

4 Likes

Ha thanks! No bottom water and let it wick up

6 Likes

16 Likes

Roger that dec 13-14 the start date to flip​:trophy::+1:

6 Likes

Glad we’re flipping soon, none of these suckers are showing yet.

Can you see the ladybug that moved in ?

15 Likes

SOMEONE’S GONNA GET PREGNANT!

14 Likes

Well it’s not called a “Solocup walk in the park” for reasons!

I just made up some bonemeal tea for those in the know. :man_shrugging: :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Calcium or phosphorus @Pigeonman ? I read up on it during last grow when I ended up with Calcium def. I used Cal Mag because I had some on hand but I like the idea of using bonemeal tea. I think that would be in the soil longer?? I don’t know. I’m still a babe in all this. lol

5 Likes