Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

Grapeberrika . i moved them outdoors for flowering i am getting somewhere like 11 hr light

20 Likes

Its been 35 days since captivity germination. These poor bastards lovely plants are struggling thriving! Nothing but neglect love and torture affection has been given. Conditions are deplorable optimal. I should be very ashamed proud of the progress here! This is not how you do it growers!!!

What the f@#$k … Cant wait to flip these to flower!!!

28 Likes

Here is what we got:
Alien OG :womens:
Alien OG :mens:
Lucifers Big Bud :womens:

25 Likes

Now the crazy really starts haha

16 Likes

Two gdp little ruff around the edges , but still in the mix :statue_of_liberty:

19 Likes

Got my bottle of fresh Litfa ready…Perhaps Mr. @Pigeonman can part with his new fertilizer “Quigley Qrap” will cinch this organic repetoire LOL

9 Likes

TBFair it is 100% organically processed insect frass!

8 Likes

And he’s been eating some of your leaves too…f***in supercharged!!! You’re welcome for Marketing campaign ideas :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I think I’m ON to something…ooops…just ON something as usual lol. Do throw his nuggets et al in your compost? or do you dig it in hot? Trade secrets vs. competition aside things that make me go hmmmm herp guano from the reptile zoo? We all know about metro Toronto ZooPoo brand right?

4 Likes

I’m not really sure that any of mine warrant a flip to flower. All really small compared to the competition. I will flower at least one to be a part of the contest but the rest might be destined for bigger things.

6 Likes

Today and tomorrow everyone should be in flip mode, figuring out timers and whatnot. Good luck all on females over males and happy nugget making!

I’m so far behind! Special Ed.

20 Likes

turn out the lights :volcano:

6 Likes

20221213_161112

6 Likes

LolHahaha little guy gets it! Flippin dem solos, look around the rest of the table, everyone else’s is just vegging.

4 Likes

I picked 5 out of these. All different strains.

20 Likes

All done. Trimmed, flushed and now under the 12/12 MarsHydro :sun_with_face: .

:metal: :sunglasses: :+1:

19 Likes

those are some mighty thick trunks on those cups!
I can tell you put great pride into those !

ffs they on steroids ???

what goes on under the gray trays lol ???

are they all females.

6 Likes

There were born in EWC,

Day 0-7: minor feed of mixture below with a 1ml dropper asneeded.

Days 7-14:: canna rhyzo + b52 + silica + copper am and pm

Days 14-21: veg mix week 2 strength am and pm

Days 21+: veg nutes week 3 stregth am and pm

Day 28: Supertrive!

All rotated 1/4 turn a day + run at 24/0 from day 0.

The tent floor is under the grey trays with a drainage catching tray for overflow and at this point the do all seem to be ladies!! :slight_smile:

:metal:

15 Likes

Today is the day to flip to 12/12.

13 Likes

I have my lights on from 7:00 at night till 7:00 in the morning that way I don’t have to pay peak hydro rates

10 Likes

Hey me too, plus it keeps the night temps up.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Still not showing their bits.

15 Likes