Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

Thanks very much brother. They are easy plants to grow for sure, great work on that cross! Look forward to trying it

9 Likes

Just wanted to add or second that notion, everyone is killing it this time around. I really appreciate you all staying in, even thru your plants unwillingness to tie itself to just the cups.
Here is a look at my not so far behind cups.

Couple of weeks into 12/12

19 Likes

That’s plain gorgeous right there!

6 Likes

Photo Op if the MK Ultra x Blue Himalayan
One has no purple the other has ALL the purple

32 Likes

Looking like those are filling in nicely. Good job. :+1:

12 Likes

Yes, just lovely!

8 Likes

Thanks! I’m quite surprised, this is my second attempt at a solo cup grow… the last one did not go well at all :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Shid, I can’t tell!
Your 2 Mk ultra x Blue Himalayan plants are up there :blue_heart: looking like you do cups well.
In hindsight tho, everyone’s entries have been showing nicely. But better than last year’s.
No offense to anyones stuff by no means

11 Likes

There sure are some unbelievable solo cup Grows happening right now!!! It’s so cool to see

13 Likes

These pictures are for you @Jinglepot @ReikoX . Using the cup for size comparison…

20 Likes

23 Likes

Holy smokes, that’s a monster! Your branches are as tall as the plant, I have almost no branching on any of mine :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Man you folks are growing monsters… nice work!

8 Likes

Took me three cups to come close lol

22 Likes

Instead of a cup and a 5 gallon pail. :wink:
Either way just an incredible job. I wish I could grow like that in my potted plants. I have so much to learn.
Way to Raggae this.

10 Likes

Got silly and added 1/2 inch of fresh coco to the bottom of the pots. These roots balls were so tight in the cups it was crazy. Like, bamboo style, not sure how the cups didn’t crack haha. Roots look sexy despite the plants looking hurt. Could have used more holes in the bottoms of the errrrr pots haha.
I even cleaned the saucers too!
I don’t have pics of the Mexican Widow roots because that was a real juggling act haha. But they are in a similar state.

Good job everybody, it obviously isn’t easy keeping them happy in these tiny shoes haha.

27 Likes

I definitely have a lot of practicing to do before next year’s tournament, that’s for sure. Way to keep the inspiration at such a high level.

11 Likes

Excellent grow friend!

7 Likes

You are too kind haha. These plants really hate me right now, but I guess I can’t blame them lol.

6 Likes

Lost all the fans, but I think we’ll make it to the end.

OGAH x Goji

Blak n Blu Cookies

Paonia Purple Paralyzer. Took some fall damage. Smells very blueberry.

Grendel x Alien OG

25 Likes