Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

Beautiful buddage bruh!

5 Likes

Zak Haze S1 by @Howard.Crane at day 40F. Took some shots outside the tent for scale.

29 Likes

They look so pretty…

7 Likes

Day 42 for the solo and the fan leaves are being cannibalized quickly now. Hoping she makes it two more weeks. The tower of power is at day 66 and will come down in the next few days I think. Hope you’re all doing well. Peace!

31 Likes

Should be a decent yield on the tower of power…looking good

7 Likes

Sad lil girl… But the top is looking nice.

24 Likes

My 4 look the same, right down to the purpleing of the leaves.

8 Likes

Time for this lady to come down. Day 68

28 Likes

Lookin awful frosty from here @MonasticDank.
Congratulations on the finish line! :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks! I’m surprised it made it. Here’s what the roots looked like in the end

Not for the competition, she was just for fun.

24 Likes

That triple level root ball I’s amazing, looks like a pretty good harvest off of her…

6 Likes

Thanks it was an enjoyable run with her. No problems at all.

5 Likes

Finally, I can post an update…
I decided to replant one of the three '88 G13 x Hashplant gals I had going…
it’s a little smaller and behind the other two-- so I put her into an air-pot… hopefully she’ll like it there and bloom for me a little better!
Here’s what I still have going…

Johnny Potseeds Mystery Mix #1

Johnny Potseeds Mystery Mix #2

''88 G13 x Hashplant #1

''88 G13 x Hashplant # 2

This has ben a lot of fun… but kind of stressful.
These poor gals have a ways to go… and are starting to show their displeasure with shoes that are too tight!!

25 Likes

Looking really good @Lady.Zandra63 !!
That last one, the ''88 G13 x Hashplant # 2 looks like it wants to explode with all the sparklies !

:star_struck:

12 Likes

@Pigeonman Thanks! She’s a keeper! All these will be re-vegged after harvest for sure!

7 Likes

You should split the three root balls and follow the taproot. I’ve always wondered if given the lateral space what would it do.

6 Likes

Any tips for reveg? I tried twice and failed. Nothing ever happened. My buddy has a Maui mango haze plant in flower that I want him to reveg cause all his clones of it died. I would love to give him some tips.

8 Likes

Leave as many leaves as possible and probably some of the smaller larfy flowers. Then flip the lights back to 18/6. The plants will likely go through series of mutations. The remaining bud will eventually need to be pulled off and tossed. It’s really that simple. It just takes some patience.
Hope this helps @Greenup. :grinning:

9 Likes

I went straight into 24 hr light schedule to re-veg my GDP. It worked great except I left too much growth on there. I could have harvested more bud than I did. lol
That was my first re-veg. Next time I’ll just leave a few leaves and buds. The new growth, mostly, grew from the bud sites. And yeah, leave those larfy buds. That’s definitely the ticket.

13 Likes

Yep, I however went 24 hrs.

6 Likes