Infinite picture gallery

Hey everyone - rather than solely clutter up other threads to share figured I should at least make a wall to post some pictures of whats going on around here!

Currently got a couple Bodhi’s goji og, a tigers milk, a heaven mountain, 4 of @50states sunshine f2s, a couple clones of bingo pajama and four spirit train I think it is going :slight_smile:

Just going to throw a couple pictures down -

Think I am a week or maybe more even into flowering but didn’t write down the exact date doh

7 Likes

Here are a few pics I took before lights off…

Goji #1 was topped around the 5th or 6th node and is still much taller than #2 which was never topped at all.

5 Likes

The stretchy sunshine 4 f2. Didn’t get a pic of one of the others but this one has no berry butter thing on the stem rub that is very pronounced on 2 of the other 3… instead more just a subtle stem rub but I think may be more chem leaning.

5 Likes

Leaf mutations or interesting formations on the squat #2 Goji

I really like the one with the two extra horn blades on top

13 Likes

Black widow :spider::spider_web: muahahah.

Looking good :v::peace_symbol::v:

2 Likes

And one of the spirit trains.
Beautiful plants.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Forgot have 2 of these as well from seed

3 Likes

8 Likes

Going to try to do an update with some more of what’s currently going on. Day 32 ish

Here are 3 phenotypes of Sunshine 4 f2 made by @50state . Don’t sleep on these! I have 4 females going right now and they all have some funky chem darkness going down… two of them are super freaking frosty. Another more chem one I believe is a little shorter with different flower formation and greasy and smelling nice.
First little taller frosty dank pheno.

Little shorter even frostier

Last what I’m guessing is more chem dominnt structure.

5 Likes