Inked skin anyone?

That armpit hurts like a Muthaf*cka :metal:

5 Likes

Your color work is very nice! Love how you cleanly separate the colors to pull the detailed lines out.

2 Likes

thanks guys for the kind words. :heart_eyes:I really just love to draw, so i’m glad that I was able to do what I love for a living.

4 Likes

8 hour session on that one.
One break and she was snoring at one point lol.

4 Likes

Please elaborate on the connection? Lol

2 Likes

@AZsensi love shrimps and love weed
and they have almost the same habbitats ph of 6 not to mucht ppm so i give shrimp woater to the plants😄

2 Likes

I have 3, a memorial, a fat joke, and dragon wrapped around a sword inside of a phoenix(bad pic, was kinda hard to take without including my face) Uploading: 322C1D3F-793F-4195-81B0-A77198F3A3DF.jpeg…]()

5 Likes

my both hobby’s love to cross shrimps and plants

7 Likes

I’m a cook and love weed and I love skrimps!

4 Likes

You do what with shrimps?

2 Likes

I was told it would be permanent but they lie

11 Likes

Same for me
7 hour for drawn the entire koï with fishscale

Total 40 hours of work

4 Likes

peppered shrimp
coconut shrimp
sweet n sour shrimp
shrimp cocktail
tempura shrimp
shrimp cabob ` Bubba

2 Likes

Some great art in here guys! I’ve got a few myself, some good &some bad, but I really want to get my left sleeve done this year, from a phenomenal aussie artist Trevor Mcstay! Check out his work online he does big beautiful colour Japanese work, I’ve always wanted one of his dragons :dragon:

2 Likes

Quite a few tattoos, but this is one I am very stoked on. A couple years ago, my wife and I went down to NYC, and naturally I had to visit Smith Street Tattoo to get something by Bert Krak. I ended up getting a panther from some old Tony Polito flash.

12 Likes

Thats tight man

2 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws
no kidding man, same here. (tke)

4 Likes

my first hand made with one needel
einsturzende neubauten😁

13 Likes

11 Likes

What is TKE?

3 Likes