Inked skin anyone?

Right on man, that’s very cool.

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:
(rhythmically hits instruments made of scrap from the junkyard next-door)

2 Likes

@Pigeonman yes thats them
nowday they also use instruments but
also glas and other materials​:rofl::rofl:
but live one off the best bands i have seen

1 Like

Nerd stickers…

27 Likes

that’s sic bro

1 Like

badass sleeve bro

2 Likes

So sick. Props. I’m watching Clone Wars right now ha

4 Likes

over here in EU they banned lots of color ink since January. thats realy sad for the tatoo buiss

4 Likes

That was all paid for over a few sittings every time I cropped. Only cost a couple oz :sunglasses: and get high af with my tattooist every time I have a sitting. Just locks the door on the studio and passes me the Bluetooth control for music.

If you’re on Facebook he is Matt Rhodes at deathstar tattoo in droylsden

What was their reasoning for that?

1 Like

for health reasons,i´d say

2 Likes

Partially done to cover up 4 mistakes I made when young. Made another mistake part way through the tattoo by sleeping with his lass :roll_eyes:
Need it finished but will likely end up a different red so I’ll have to have it coloured in again fully with a darker red.

10 Likes

Ahh, seems very preemptive, which isn’t a bad thing though. Very different from the US which is reactive lol

2 Likes

I’ve got one, but I need to cover it up. Fucked up 25th B-Day tattoo from a buddy of mine that normally does bad ass work. Just a whole set of bad decisions surrounding Crown Royal led to this. Who wants to guess what it is?

And I’ve just realized how hard it is to get a pic of the side of my leg lol

7 Likes

Right calf. I had plans on mirroring it on my left calf but the studio closed down. :roll_eyes:
Me and tattoos are just not meant to happen :rofl:

4 Likes

Is it a Succubus?

1 Like

Love the acidity of the colour
Well inked

2 Likes

That’s sick bud, I have plans for a star wars lower leg sleeve or whatever it’s called… just got to get some funds and time… also planning on getting the koi re lined and adding something to the lower half of my arm for a full sleeve. :upside_down_face: @FattyRoots

1 Like

TKE is a college fraternity btw, if you didn’t look it up my dude.

1 Like

That’s still real awesome, it will be way sick when done. That’s a huge dragon! Sick!!!

1 Like