Inkognyto's Corner

Hey man…Hit me up...inkognytogenetics@gmail.com
I’m waiting to transfer my domain before site is up…

8 Likes

Spoiled Rotten Haze pheno

Chemdog D x Chemdog #3/Super Silver Haze

Grown by a friend…Day 60 of flower…

25 Likes

It all looks like fire bro , great work!!!

4 Likes

Thanks @n8tiveguy
I have alot of yours and Swampy’s work going now and loving it all!!

3 Likes

That’s an angry plant @99PerCent. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Brother we been looking for some of that work to bring it back if ya make any beans let me know ok. would be a great help going to get some G13HP/Butterscotch Hawiian/ AK47 and same thing with AK47 Cherry but cannot find any G13HP/BSH by itself I know we gave away a ton but havin trouble finding any . Any help would be awesome bro, thanks …ndn

7 Likes

@n8tiveguy I have some G13/HP 1988 x Crays Hawiian Butterscotch going now…at the moment i have 2 above ground…I also have a G13/HP going as well…id be more than happy to send you any offspring made with them including f2s…
ink

7 Likes

Is this the same n8tiveguy from back in the day over at TCG?

3 Likes

Yup the same brother.:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks a ton Ink will be nice to look at pheno’s of that again had one that would numb your face would freak out my bro’s lol thought I had mixed something in all the time . haha

6 Likes

LED was lookin at your work , awesome for sure love the way you use the proven plants with several gens on them . great work on the Starfighter bro…ndn

6 Likes

Man I haven’t seen you in ages. Under my label name, but this is PJ, P. Jennings, or Peter Jennings whatever I was over there and Cannetics. Are you still playing with the HP13?
Thanks for the compliments!

Sorry Ink, like a family runion up in here. lol

7 Likes

Was the G13 / HP the one Bodhi uses in his crosses but yeah still lookin at her she breeds well.

6 Likes

@n8tiveguy I cracked all of mine…I never got cuts of them just seeds…

4 Likes

Of the G13/HP if so can send ya some beans of a few diff. gens just DM me with an addy bro and can get some out to ya if you want some ok…ndn Can send ya a few crosses brother Sym did also that have some great pheno’s.

4 Likes

Sym’s Spirit Bomb is the bomb. :wink:

4 Likes

Killer lil reunion in here! Looking unbelievable @inkognyto

Great to see ya around @n8tiveguy!

4 Likes

SALTY…Chemdog D x Chemdog #3 just starting out…This is the most “Chemdog” smelling plant ive come across…I always do a triple take when walking by her…
Bred and selected by myself…

16 Likes

Lol, ok what does that mean exactly? More so than the 91? Did I ever send you the original D cut?

Looks awesome, but it’s missing the variegated leaves.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Trust me she is not missing anything…all the chems have a smell to them imo and this one reeks…im not sure if you sent it to me but i have had the clean and variegated cuts for quite some time…

5 Likes