Insulated grow tent!

Not often that I see a new product worth shouting out, but I know a lot of y’all grow in garages and basements up north and think this might be just the thing(not a paid advertiser or sponsor in any way, haven’t used or purchased it, just saw it on facebook, but I’m willing to be lol)https://grozeebo.com/

7 Likes

Thanks very cool!

That would be good if you were in the north! :+1::sunglasses:

4x4 for $950.00 Ouch. The slim version is half but is also uninsulated. Weird they’d offer an uninsulated tent I figured that’s the whole point.

Cool that they’re modular and the Tslot framing is different I would assume fairly strong.

I think if I was going to drop that kind of cash on my grow id rather invest in insulating my garage or my basement. lol

9 Likes

You could easily put refletix either inside or outside a tent for insulation. 1 Roll and some time would be worth your effort.

1 Like

only thing that scares me is the price…i would be first one in line if we could bring the price down a bit…insulated tent may change the game once again…

Looks like this DIY person is gonna keep an eye out for foam sheet insulation and velcro tape on sale! :rofl: :+1:

Thanks for the inspiration @EugeneDebs420 !

8 Likes

Have you seen the video on how is ships also? Comes in a box the size of a refrigerator.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I couldn’t find it, that does seem like a bit much lmao

1 Like

Check out lex blazer on youtube

1 Like

I have no need for insulation but this might be a bad ass way to simply stiffen tent walls, and block pin hole light leaks with one stone

Nasa struck gold with that one

1 Like

Insulated sides, top, and floor….and it all “seals” with the same velcro & zippers every other tent manufacturer uses. That’s like replacing all your windows and insulation but not caulking the windows & doors to seal them. Sure it’s better than nothing, but it’s not sealed. For a grand for a 4x4, I guess I expect more. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Shit, gorrilla still charges nearly $400 for a regular 4x4, but yeah the pricing is not great lol

Not to be a Debby downer, but the grooves in that extruded aluminum frame are gonna be a secret hideaway for bugs and pollen and everything else yucky. Which I why I never used it to build grow stuff haha.

Also, you ever see foam burn? It’s real bad.

Nifty idea though.

3 Likes

My 4x4 cost $50 in a Black Friday sale last December. It’s not fancy, but it doesn’t leak and holds 16 square feet of plants. I can’t justify spending $500 on a tent.

well, i hate to add to my other thoughts above. i just bought 4 sheets of styrofoam from home depot, at the cost of $15 a sheet(4x8) insulated and silver foil one side. seems to be that at a mere 60 bucks or so , you can insulate your tent…so if i have this correctly…a 4x4 for $4-500 buck, plus 60…somehow makes alot more sense. i mean i see the glory of the tent, i see the nicey nice of the tent, but the price needs to come down. not saying that is the way to go for everyone, i mean if you have the cash to burn, i would throw my name in the hat for a try…i like trying new products like that especially…and hope the grow turns out as they say the tent is perfect for growing…so thats just one mans opinion here…its a great looking tent, and great thought behind design…

thanks for listening to my rant…i like the tent, wish it was in my range.

2 Likes