Intelligence community and cannabis

Biden made a career of 47 years doing absolutely notta zero zilch.
Now he’s been voted into the highest position, to do notta zero zilch again.

People are ignorant.

6 Likes

Biden has softened his stance on marijuana, and Harris has stated that the new administration would be committed to decriminalizing marijuana and expunging the records of people who have been convicted of marijuana offenses

Biden has stated that he backs rescheduling it, as well as letting states set their own policies and legalizing medical cannabis.

3 Likes

Theres more to life than marijuana people.
voting somebody in on legalization promises is just childish

10 Likes

Ok guys let drop the politics, we don’t want things to get ugly on the best Canna forum on the planet.

15 Likes

agreed 20 chars

1 Like

Yep, times change. Money is good for states right now. Pot is here to stay.

1 Like

If you get those Africans I would love to grow them. I’ve been hunting african black but it’s been a hard one.

Both are career liars and will fuck the entire country. Don’t believe anything any politician says. They are all liars.

3 Likes

You like what you have now, better hide it

5 Likes

Caught something about China building a base in Jamaica and buying up land in the USA, anybody else saw or heard anything?
Jamaica makes them within missle range.

Were getting ready to be over taken boys and girls.
Certain party wanting to do away with our guns, wtf is going on?

2 Likes

Don’t know bout that…but what I do know is…they took weed away from us here…but that dont mean to much now does it.lmao…I’ve been on punishment my whole entire life.:man_shrugging:t5::joy:

6 Likes

Ask the mid-west farmers, it started during the bj under the desk, it affected my job at the time, as a truck driver for 30+ years I got to talk to a lot of people and those farmers, US farmers are owned by the chinese, it’s not rocket science, seen it coming and so many have warned us.

3 Likes

China has been buying land in the US for year’s now, no doubt they’re slowly taking over the country, right under the public’s noses.

3 Likes

Hell half the farms we’ve been bailing out are Chinese. It’s like we started a trade war to put money in their pockets.

4 Likes

A former general from the Chinese army has purchased 200 acres in TX near an Air force Training base for a wind farm. Problem is that is not a good area for a wind farm.

We better wake up. Their Plan: Rip off, Replicate, Replace.

4 Likes

The demise of America falls squarely on the shoulders of Lawyers and religious fanatics. They both will read something and go out of their way to twist it into a whole new reality.

5 Likes

You’d be surprised by the amount of corporations, land, wealth China has across the globe. I looked into this before the pandemic hit just out of curiosity with China buying up all our metals, Not good, which we do buy back which helps build their empire. The mass amount of the world they own is frightening. I’m no prophet and I hope there’s no agenda, but if so it’s very foreseeable, but we all live in our own little bubble like nothing could ever happen.

1 Like

China has a agenda for sure it even has a name and other countries are sighning on.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: NL#5 sources worth mentioning?

Please let’s stay on topic and don’t mix geopolitics with NL#5 and back… This is not general purpose chat (we’ve got Discord for that)…
Thanks…

Any geopolitics discussion should be tied to cannabis and related policies…

4 Likes