Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG, @Wyrmwood and @Kushman43! Happy bouncer This is the place to be!!

You slipped past me, welcome to OG @Kushman43. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

A great warm welcome to all new comers to OG :tada:

1 Like

To all that are new. Welcome to OG!
You have found your way to the greatest site of its kind in the world!

2 Likes

Hello everyone think this is where I post about myself, where do I start, well I love growing anything that flowers, and love being around good folks, just started growing again after 6 years, and wow beans is so expensive anymore, crazy, paid almost $109 for 10 beans, which is crazy due to prices, can’t believe how much things have changed over the years, heard a lot of great things about OG so thought I’d give it a try, I don’t know how this works or if beans are cheaper or how things are done, but ill figure it out on the way, but any way hello to everyone and hope everyone is having a great day,

15 Likes

Well this will probably never happen to you again.
Welcome to the family.

7 Likes

Thank you @THCeed for the welcome, yeah it’s pretty expensive any more, crazy what time does,

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Skunksmoker

2 Likes

Welcome @Skunksmoker, like @THCeed said, hang around a while get to know some of the good people here and before you know it you’ll have enough seeds to overgrow the world.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Skunksmoker, you are in the best place in the net. Very generous people around these parts.
Welcome !!

2 Likes

Let me hold the door open for you @Skunksmoker, welcome.

2 Likes

Wow thanks everyone for the welcomes, already feel at home

4 Likes

Welcome @Skunksmoker roll up a blunt and enjoy the ride

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Skunksmoker the best place to be at! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Yes welcome to the greatest community :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Good to have you @Skunksmoker !

Welcome home. :bear:

4 Likes

Hi all,

Took up growing during pandemic to pass time and manage medical, haven’t been up to things in a spell but looking forward to getting back at it very soon (within days!). Grown a few too many breeders/cultivars to rattle in that time somehow, started with an interest in older hashplants and heirlooms. I enjoy making bubble that I veered more to modern cultivars, but my heart is still in the history or nostalgia and fondness I held for some genetics and others I hope to meet still. Prefer broad leaf for the more sedative if not narcotic effect to manage some very difficult health conditions but have love for all plants under the rainbow. Happy to be here and hopefully contribute as much as I learn. Cheers everyone

13 Likes

Sounds like you will fit right in here. Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

Welcome to the site @spiderfan!

Welcome to OG @spiderfan :v:

1 Like