Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @Greenmachine29er.

2 Likes

So glad you decided to pop-in and join us! This is a really great place to hang when you have the time! :blush::+1:

4 Likes

Hey everyone. I can’t believe this site is back online. Was here in the 90’s. I wish i could remember my old name, however even If I did the ISP is no longer around lol. Anyone remember Linkline? Anyways guys, hopefully I can add to the community but to be honest I learned more from this. I owe you guys one

17 Likes

Welcome to OG 2.0 @BeenHereSinceThe90s. Check out this thread that has many original members in it. :v:

6 Likes

Welcome back, @BeenHereSinceThe90s! I’m a relatively new member, but I’ll tell you, you are in for one rollicking good ride! Better buckle up, bud! Couch jumpers

5 Likes

Hi @BeenHereSinceThe90s! Welcome (back) to OG! You’ll love it here!! Again! Guaranteed! Have fun!

:v: :hugs:

4 Likes

Welcome back buddy!
I wasn’t here then, but I bet it’s new and improved. Glad to have ya. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@BeenHereSinceThe90s, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @BeenHereSinceThe90s!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG. Anyone I have missed. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you @BeenHereSinceThe90s, I m an old member from the 90s here and Cannabis World. I think you’ll like it here.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Damn my plants have def grown a bit in stretch

15 Likes

Welcome (back) @ OG @BeenHereSinceThe90s !! Good to have you (back) here! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

What’s up. Stumbled across what looks like a gem of a grow forum so I didn’t miss a bear and signed on up. I got 2 indoor setups one 4x4 tent and a 2x2 veg closet type job. Been growing white widow and a few random autos but decided a few weeks ago to flower everything out and get some of these other strains going. Trying to find a new favorite. Was not head over heels with this fast buds we but for a free pack of beans growing for 2 years id say it more than payed for itself.

16 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @BudOutThaMud! :v:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard!!

3 Likes

@BudOutThaMud, welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Welcome back og @BeenHereSinceThe90s
Welcome new blood @BudOutThaMud

5 Likes

Plants make me ridiculously happy. Cannabis growing the last few years followed nearly 40 years of growing all sorts of other plants.

I have a medical grow permit in Washington state, USA.
Mostly trying to produce smokeable-quality bud.
Indoor growing only, because that’s what’s legal here with a tiny unfenced yard.
I like to chuck pollen, aka home breeding for fun.
I favor plants that are either very sativa / head high, or very sleep-inducing, and either way they need to be high THC.

I also like growing mushrooms, food plants, and foster kittens.

One of my favorite things about online plant communities is getting and sharing ideas for new things to try. Another is getting and providing support when things go sideways. Its fun to trade seeds as well.

This community was suggested to me by someone on r/GrowBuddy as a positive and welcoming space. :slight_smile:

I moderate a Discourse community as part of my day job, so I appreciate the familiarity of the format.

27 Likes

Welcome to all the new members!

7 Likes