Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @Originalweedman @SunGrown @BobbyBudz @Alexander @PoundTown @Mr.NoBoDy @OrganicallyChalenged @stiffy ! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

@stiffy, welcome to OG. You have found the best like minded people on the planet.

3 Likes

Thx brother ,glad to be here…

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @OrganicallyChalenged, @stiffy. :slightly_smiling_face:
:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @OrganicallyChalenged and @stiffy!

4 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcoming :heart:

4 Likes

Stiffy bust out the jiffy your about to like this Giphy

2 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

I don’t have words for that one but, welcome to overgrow @stiffy :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Lol…I knew someone would comment on the nickname :rofl:
But I have to disappoint you, it stands for being high (being stiff)
It’s a thing they say in Berlin and one day my workmate decided it’s my new name as I was always high at work. I guess I fucked something up and that’s why he said it… it was a long time ago…I was till young then🫠

7 Likes

Hi @Alexander, @PoundTown, @Mr.NoBoDy, @OrganicallyChalenged, and @stiffy!!
Welcome to OG! You will all love it here!! Guaranteed! Mark my words! Have fun!!
And great weekend to everyone!!
:hugs: :man_farmer: :woman_farmer: :eyes: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to our little slice of heaven!
I’m sure that you’ll love the community here. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks guys, it’s gonna take me a bit of time to get the hang of things here. I’ll see you around. Have a nice Sunday everyone 🫡

4 Likes

I have faith in you @stiffy , and welcome!
Here’s a cheat sheet:
https://overgrow.com/t/new-to-og-how-to-use-the-site-tips-tricks/32984/36

1 Like

Hello OverGrowers!

I’ve been lurking for a couple weeks getting my bearings on the site and it’s time to introduce myself.

I live in the southern tip of Ontario Canada with my wife, a dog and a cat. 2 daughters are already grown and living on their own.

I started growing cannabis in 2015, trained by a black market grower in the Edmonton area. At the time, I was a customer service manager in my personal life and so I needed to keep things discrete. Built my own homemade tent out of a planter rack, and bought my first light which was a Mars Hydro “blurple” and off I went! As my growing efforts were only for my own learning and use, I never sold any product in the legacy market and therefore I don’t like to call myself a legacy grower, but rather legacy trained.

In 2016, I moved out east to Ontario and in 2019 made a career transition out of customer service and into the Canadian cannabis industry. My first official cannabis position was as a greenhouse supervisor for High Park, the recreational brand of powerhouse Tilray.

That position ended in layoff during the pandemic, and I had the opportunity to partake in skills upgrading as a mature student. I completed a Horticulture degree through the University of Guelph in 2021 specializing in cannabis as my feature crop and green housing management to better translate my existing skills.

I am still employed in the Canadian industry, currently with my 4th producer company. Layoffs abound and the industry has been difficult to build a stable career in but I am dedicated to my success here. I am currently the Production Manager at Mariwell cannabis.

Rest assured that I’m not here to shill that product.

I have been active and participating on Reddit, making connections and focusing on my own hobbyist grow, and that is what I would prefer to share here as well.

I currently have 2 tents, one powered by Mars Hydro and the other AC infinity. Currently running Pineapple Express and Coral Kush which is a strain bred by one of the Reddit moderators. I’ll make some picture posts soon to share more!

Til then, Happy Growing!
FalcoBlack

16 Likes

@FalcoBlack, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

weöcome to OG @FalcoBlack ! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @FalcoBlack!

3 Likes

Welcome, nice to meet you @FalcoBlack, can’t wait to see your grow.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow! :slightly_smiling_face:

This is ringing some bells…
Hey @Andrane

2 Likes