Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to overgrow @sour_city_genetics!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @sour_city_genetics!

That is correct. Cannabis talk is encouraged here. In point of fact, pretty much all things cannabis are encouraged here. :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG !!! @sour_city_genetics
:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hello, long time smoker, first time grower :slight_smile: My first crop was allegedly harlequin 1:1 CBD, but the seed supply was a bit iffy, so I can’t be 100% sure. I over watered, over feed stuff up pH. still got about 2-3 oz :slight_smile:

This time round I have a ec and ph pen, a home made DWC set up and I’ve got some 7east Kraken going, so between that and a lot of advise hopefully I can do better this time, I’ll start a grow diary soon with the photos of that :slight_smile:

20 Likes

@yeahbutnah, plants look great. Welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @yeahbutnah, your humidity looks a bit low otherwise plants are looking very healthy man :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @yeahbutnah!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @yeahbutnah!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @yeahbutnah.

4 Likes

Hi there I’m an old newbie!
Hope to get some knowledge from you guys :cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

Welcome @KushCrafter

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @KushCrafter!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG !!! @yeahbutnah, @KushCrafter :v:

3 Likes

@KushCrafter, welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG man :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @KushCrafter!

2 Likes

Welcome to overgrow, nice garden @yeahbutnah nice to meet you @KushCrafter, this is the place to be, no other cannabis website stacks up to it.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @KushCrafter you’ll find a trove of information here and great company…happy holidays :evergreen_tree::star2::v::green_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello everyone,
I am a passionate about seed sovereignty and genetic preservation.
I am back to grow for personal use after 15 years and never grow before indoor except a couple of experiments.
I hope to learn a lot in this community and soon be able to share info with everyone.
Thanks
Rhizome

23 Likes

@Rhizome welcome to OG :v:

5 Likes