Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

I was going to ask you that the other day when I saw you here. Yep

4 Likes

cool you have some max res for sure there.
small world

3 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Enrico & @DirtySock :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Howdy folks,
I hope you’re all excellent today. New to your comunity and stoked to be here. I have been gardening for a little over a year now, and have been digesting as much knowledge as I can since. My curiosity has taken me towards a closed loop system. I’m not insterested in buying products to grow when I look outside and see abundance. This led me digging into natural farming and jadam. Now I’m fermenting different plants from my property, making microbial solutions, and feeding that to my cannabis plants indoors. So far the results are excellent in both veg and flower.

I look forward to meeting everyone, learning as much as I can, and hopefully giving more than I take.

Cheers

19 Likes

Welcome to OG, @CaptainRon! Sounds like you’ve got it going on! Pot leaf hopper If I may be so bold as to predict, welcome to your new online home, brother! :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @CaptainRon! We’re glad to have you here!

7 Likes

Hello, my name is Skewter and I’m an indoor amateur soil grower out of CO. I love collecting seeds, growing, and processing concentrates.

My setup:
I have 2 5x5 AC Infinity tents, an fce 6500 w/uv and ir supplemental lights in one, and an fce 8000 in the other. I run CO2, roots organic soil, bottled organic nutes. I’m kinda always alternating these tents between veg and flower. Right now I have under the fce8000 a Slurriking and a flapjacks by in house genetics and 2 different from seed Jilly Beans by Mz Jill at 7 weeks in flower.

In my other 5 x 5, I have an (allegedly) Josey Whales cut of GG#4, pineapple punch by 7east, sugarcane by in house, Louisiana Pine by Lovin in her eyes, and another different Jilly Bean that are all about 2 weeks into flower.

I also have a 3 x3 separated which is currently my clone/mother room, eventually want to make it a breeding room.

I love lemon/citrus strains, Lemon G is my favorite, Agent Orange 2nd, but I mainly look at Reddit too much and buy more seeds. About to pop some Queen of the South and Dubstep by Relentless Genetics for my next round.

This website looks super awesome and thanks for reading my post!

18 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Skewter! As an outdoor grower/killer myself, you sound like you’ve definitely got it going on!

Not only looks! This is the place to be if you’re a weed grower!

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @DirtySock and @CaptainRon!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @CaptainRon & @Skewter !

You guys have only found the best cannabis community on the internet! Again, Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Skewter!

5 Likes

Welcome ! @Skewter and @CaptainRon Happy to see you join Overgrow !
thumb

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @CaptainRon.

4 Likes

Hey @Skewter! Welcome to OG!

6 Likes

@Skewter, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Hi all. Long time stalker making it official and joining OG.

I’ve been growing since 2009 but my beginnings were very humble, growing in tiny cabinets with household florescent lights. Around 2011 I upgraded to a 20 x 36 tent and blurple LEDs, and while I was still very much a closet grower, I finally had room to do a little breeding and cloning.

Fast forward to today, I have big ol’ 4 x 4 tent (along with a few smaller ones), a top notch LED setup, and growing cannabis is now legal in my state. I never thought I’d love to see the day!

I run coconut coir in one gallons, SOG, and feed GH FloraNova Bloom/Grow.

Currently running Hazeman Trinity OG x Hindu Kush (clones) and some seeds I made around 2012, which are Blubonic x SMT.

My favorite strains right now are my Peyote Purple s1 (PEPs1), GMoozy, that Hazeman clone mentioned above, and a nice Garfunkle that leans Dumpster.

Long term I’d like to share some of the Blubonic F2, Peyote Purple s1, and Chocolate Chunk F2 (Cannacopia) progeny with the community once I’m a bit better set up for pollen flying everywhere.

:v:

20 Likes

Greetings @woodenShampoo Welcome to OG !!
peace (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC)

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @woodenShampoo.

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @woodenShampoo!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @woodenShampoo ! You sound like you’ve got some great experience to share friend! You’re definitely gonna find a bunch of like minded people here :sunglasses:

5 Likes