Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG @woodenShampoo! We are glad to have you here.

5 Likes

Hello, I’m new to overgrow as a contributor, but I’ve read thru threads on here before and other weed forums. I have been on Instagram for several years and I’m OK with that, but there is something missing that I hope to find in the forums. More in depth analysis and proper grow diaries. I’m a Prop215 California outdoor grower. And I’ve been chucking/breeding since 2017 or so. I have been an avid trader and buyer of seeds and love strains that are vintage and heirloom and named after places. I’ve personally collected in Mexico and Vietnam and have world traveling family members who have also collected genetics for me. Happy to be here and hope to successfully write a good grow diary about some new Hopar Valley, Pakistan genetics that have recently come my way.

22 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @cabbagepaps!

5 Likes

@cabbagepaps, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

@woodenShampoo , @cabbagepaps , @Skewter , @CaptainRon and any other I may have missed; welcome to The OG! Grab a cup and a bowl and make yourself homely. You are gonna L❤️ve it here: Honest!

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @cabbagepaps ! You certainly will find plenty of what you’re looking for here my friend :wink:

6 Likes

Greetings ! @cabbagepaps Welcome to Overgrow !! :seedling:

6 Likes

Welcome new members @Skewter @CaptainRon @woodenShampoo @cabbagepaps :v:&:green_heart:

9 Likes

@DirtySock @Enrico @Jobu @Skewter @CaptainRon @woodenShampoo @cabbagepaps

8 Likes

Me too, me too. Bart

3 Likes

Welcome @cabbagepaps!

4 Likes

Welcome to the club @cabbagepaps it’s a great place with many things to learn and discover. I’m sure you will enjoy

4 Likes

Hello all, I’m Ronzo and have learned a lot from this group. I had a 4’ x 8’ tent grow back in 2019 and that lasted me a year and a half, then the plandemic came along.
Now back to growing a few plants while waiting on a seed order to arrive. Going to aim for 6 good outdoor plants and grow the rest inside the 4’ x 8’ tent.

21 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Ronzo Nice looking pic! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Ronzo, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ronzo !

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Ronzo!

5 Likes

Screen Shot 2024-06-24 at 02.42.40

Welcome, each and everyone, much love to all of you!!!

Did you know that you can make your own seeds?
Pretty cool, right?
Enjoy your stay, thank you for enrichting and expanding this community with your presence and helping it thrive. Very kind of you to be here.
:sparkles: :green_heart: :sparkles:

10 Likes

Many thanks for the welcome folks. That picture was of a Black Candyland from Jordan Of The Islands, it was a great growing plant as was some Texada Timewarp that I also got from him.

One got a little tall and lanky…

17 Likes

Hey there👋. New female here. Old basement bathroom grower since 2016, done about 12 grows, learned and failed alot.
Life happened, took a break for few years and now back with enthusiasm……AND Upgraded to a TENT!! Much betterer. Lol. Cleaner.
Gone organic.

Usually have 3-4 plants going at a time. Get clones, do some seeds. Flower and repeat.

My late stepdad started growing around 2010 when he was diagnosed with cancer. Helped him with his plants throughout the years till he passed.

Hope to get some good tips from all of you. You guys all seem like cool fellow stoners.
Im a little shy but I will do my best to stay active! :grin:

:wave:

24 Likes