Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Greetings everyone. Stumbled onto this site a few months ago and decided to join. I have so much to learn but having spent WAY to much time on here already I got the feeling these are my peeps. Everyone is so chill and giving so I am hopeful at some point in the future I can give back. I grew up reading my buddies moms HighTimes and dreamed of the day of growing my own. Well that day is here as the great state of Ohio has “allowed” the growing of Gods gift. I have 10 beautiful ladies (TK, Super Skunk, Rosenthal, Gorilla Zkittles and some Back Jack autos that are about done) that I hope to share and get some needed advice on. I will post as I am allowed. In the mean time thanks a million for this forum and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

20 Likes

welcome to all you new guys @Larikan , @Bort , @Curmudgeon , @orgrow , @Jobu

be nice :green_heart:

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @Enrico ! Congrats on the legal grow my friend, maybe think of putting together a grow journal so we can follow along!

7 Likes

Wel ome to OG @Enrico! You’re going to fit in well here.

5 Likes

Welcome back to overgrow @Jobu!!

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Enrico!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Enrico
cheers

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Enrico! You have definitely landed in the right place! Great growers who offer advice based on experience (as well as generally being very nice and generous folks)!

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome @Organical @Bert @SiCKNeSs @ThirdStone @mota. I will be posting a grow shortly but it will be incomplete as I did not write down or take pictures to this point but that has since changed as I took a ton of pictures for posting. Please come along for the ride as I appreciate any insight.

8 Likes

Hello all. Looking like I found some like minded souls here. Had a hard time thinking of a handle, so used what we used to call an old cut from 25 years ago. Hoping to contribute what I can, and learn as much as possible.

18 Likes

Welcome @DirtySock! Hopefully you’ve got a few of those Dirty Sock bagseeds just laying around… :rofl:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @DirtySock ! As good a handle as any, I’d say! Looking forward to seeing you around, plenty of like minded people about :grin:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, @DirtySock! There is one hell of a lot to learn here! You’ve got that right, and some nice people to meet along the way. Pot leaf hopper

10 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @DirtySock I like that handle :slightly_smiling_face:
RoorRip

6 Likes

Glad to have you at OG @DirtySock!

6 Likes

@Jobu, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Enrico.

4 Likes

@DirtySock, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Hey do i know you from grow diaries 1st

2 Likes

That’s rough. My son has seizures. I noticed at one point that I could trigger them by giving him some home-brew. Man, that really sucks, because craft beer is one of life’s simple pleasures.

He treats his with cannabis and they’re fairly rare now. I know there are a few 50/50 strains out there.

I hope you find a treatment that works well and allows you to enjoy this plant.

4 Likes