Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to the show. Hopefully we can get you to come out of your shell once in awhile to participate in some great giveaways and discussions.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Stardawg2024 ! You will certainly fit right in around here friend! Looking forward to seeing you around :sunglasses::seedling:

8 Likes

@Stardawg2024, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Stardawg2024 Glad to see a new member! :seedling:

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Stardawg2024!

8 Likes

Welcome @cabbagepaps, @Ronzo and @Stardawg2024 . Lots of amazing female growers here on OG @Stardawg2024 , you will fit right in.

7 Likes

@Enrico , @DirtySock , @CaptainRon , @Skewter , @woodenShampoo , @cabbagepaps , @Ronzo , @Stardawg2024 , WELCOME y’all! Hope each and all of you have found your way around easy enough in your first few days and plenty to dive into. The water’s fine!
Damn glad to meet you, and looking forward to catching you out there in the wild. I’m sure the world’s finest daily cannabis symposium is all the better for your presences here.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

13 Likes

Yeah what he said :smile::100:%

9 Likes

Welcome to OG, @woodenShampoo, @cabbagepaps, @Ronzo and @Stardawg2024!Couch jumpers Great to have each and every one of you here!!

11 Likes

I was on the original overgrow, b4 all the shit hit the fan. Started on the original in 1999-2000. First grow was not long after. Keep It Green and Stay Safe. HE

23 Likes

Welcome back @Hieagle420!

7 Likes

Welcome @Stardawg2024

8 Likes

Wow. It’s been a while since I wandered into these parts

I’m glad y’all found us and refound us @Hieagle420. Just wanna say welcome home to allayall.

10 Likes

Wow, I must have missed a few. Welcome @CaptainRon , @woodenShampoo , @Skewter and @Hieagle420. Glad you could all join us. :v:

10 Likes

Welcome back to OG @Hieagle420 ! Plenty of oldschool members that have returned, maybe check out this thread and make a post - Any original OG members back?

Happy to have you around :sunglasses: :green_heart: :seedling:, again, Welcome!

5 Likes

@Hieagle420, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Been busy sorry for the late welcome but, @Enrico @DirtySock @CaptainRon @Skewter @woodenShampoo @cabbagepaps @Ronzo @Stardawg2024 and @Hieagle420 well come indeed all of you. I am happy to have you here and look forward to seeing your grow logs!

12 Likes

Welcome back to OG !! @Hieagle420
:seedling:

5 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Ronzo @Stardawg2024 & welcome back @Hieagle420 :v:&:green_heart:

6 Likes

Sorry I missed this Mr. Papa Georgio.
Im glad you’ve decided to stay in our city.
We’re at your service.

4 Likes