Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome back @Enrico and hi to @Jobu! Good to have you here!

9 Likes

Hii, welcome!

6 Likes

I want to give a warm welcome to @IndicaDominanT, @Enrico, @DirtySock @CaptainRon @Skewter @woodenShampoo @cabbagepaps @Ronzo @Stardawg2024 and @Hieagle420 and everyone I forgot. Welcome, welcome, welcome :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Welcome back to overgrow @Hieagle420!

5 Likes

Hey man, I think we know each other from back in the dayā€¦welcome back my friendā€¦

1 Like

Howdy everyone, South West Michigan grower here, Been growing for a few years, If you need to know what not to do Iā€™m your guy. Kind of a fly by the seat of my pants type of grower, Iā€™m working on it though.

I appreciate all the helpful folks on here, very welcoming. Feels like a big olā€™ family.

18 Likes

Welcome to OG @KrakenKultivation ! You are amongst like-minded seat of your pants flyers, as well as some people that know what they are doing :laughing:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @KrakenKultivation

6 Likes

@KrakenKultivation, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @KrakenKultivation!

6 Likes

Greetings @KrakenKultivation Welcome to OG !! :herb:

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @KrakenKultivation

8 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

9 Likes

Welcome @KrakenKultivation happy to have you here!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Hieagle420 and @KrakenKultivation! Great place to hang out and talk weed and other essentials for life! Couch jumpers

6 Likes

As usual Iā€™m way behind on welcomes, glad to meet you all. This is a great place to be. Welcome to overgrow everyone.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Warm OG welcome @KrakenKultivation :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hey everyone!

I after a Pause of 15 years i startet again with hydro growing. Im a strainoholic. Im always looking for a special strain :wink:

19 Likes

Welcome to OG @Skywalkerf1 ! You have certainly found the right place to be a strainoholic, youā€™re going to fit right in :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @KrakenKultivation and @Skywalkerf1 youā€™re going to have a blast here. :dash:

7 Likes