Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG @Skywalkerf1. I think you’ll love it here!

5 Likes

@Skywalkerf1, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Skywalkerf1 :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Ey up OG. Lurked for a while but finally joined yesterday. Not introduced myself yet so thought I’d stick me head round the door :+1:

17 Likes

Welcome to OG @LumpyMashedTaity ! Love your name haha :sunglasses:, hope to see you around more!

7 Likes

Welcome @LumpyMashedTaity happy to have you join the conversations!

7 Likes

Welcome here onboard @KrakenKultivation and @Skywalkerf1 , have fun and hopefully you’re going to find some special strains that you searched for! :slight_smile: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Skywalkerf1 and @LumpyMashedTaity!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @LumpyMashedTaity

3 Likes

@LumpyMashedTaity, welcome to Overgrow.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Greetings ! @LumpyMashedTaity Glad to see you join OG !!
cheers

3 Likes

Thx to everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Skywalkerf1 and @LumpyMashedTaity! Let’s rip a fatty!

5 Likes

Hello all! Finally decided to join. I have enjoyed cannabis for over 20yrs and decided it was time to grow after my state legalized it. I have several grows underneath my belt and growing my first round of regular cannabis seeds.

I have too many seeds in my collection as a newer grower but have quality knowledge of gardening and how plants want to be grown. I look forward to chatting with you all on successes, fails, tricks/tips, and bouncing ideas off one another.

My ultimate goal is to open a small scale nursery in my area and expand it into a garden store as well promoting native plant life to the state I live in.

Thanks for reading and look forward to connecting!

23 Likes

Welcome to OG @JonPott ! Can’t wait to hear everything you have to share friend! Might as well start a grow journal so we can follow along :sunglasses: Happy gardening!

8 Likes

@JonPott, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @JonPott

6 Likes

I will do so once I figure that out :rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @JonPott!

Awesome! I wish you the best of luck! :+1:

11 Likes