Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG @Messiah! You’ve definitely come to the right place! Pot leaf hopper

5 Likes

Nice to meet you @Il_medical, @Messiah.Welcome to overgrow, there’s plenty of breeding and growing. You’ll fit right in.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Hello and thanks for having me. I migrated here after my preferred discord had been taken down. OG seemed like a forum that had similar strain/genetics interest to what I like/grow.

I’m from USA but live in Southern South America. I have been growing consistently now past 5 years or so.
Currently I have growing:
Strayfox- Gatito Especial (reg
Strayfox- Sour Wonder (fem)
Tonygreens- gg4 ril auto (reg)
313- mother’s milk f2 (reg)
313- Rhubarb (fem)
Seattle Chronics- MelvinZ (fem)
My own cross of Bad Dawg fem freebie, mango drips (Putang x Gorilla bubble) x Deadpanhead Peach Hindu kush (Hindu Kush clone x Peach Kush). (Reg)

I grow exclusively in soil under COB LED.

17 Likes

Welcome to OG @PotCom :v:

6 Likes

I’ll say it here as well, Welcome to OG @PotCom ! You are in the right place my friend :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Messiah!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @PotCom!

5 Likes

Nice to meet you @PotCom, any old farmers down there with some original southern South American genetics? :wink: welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

@PotCom, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

No, not that I know… I once saw a pack from sunleaf seed that said, Easter island heirloom x *******. That was the first time I had even heard of a supposed “local/heirloom” strain here. Although Easter island doesn’t have much to do with Chile it is part of Chile. I do find it hard to believe that it is an actual heirloom from Easter island, but who knows. I randomly reached out to sunleaf online and while he did answer my contact/message, he didn’t answer that specific question.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @PotCom! I believe you’re going to like it here! :+1:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Messiah and @PotCom :wave:
Great to have you both here :v:

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @PotCom :seedling:

4 Likes

Hello all, greeting from across the ocean from Balkan peninsula. I am growing since 2014. outdoor and indoor, but my interest for herb is since i was a child.
My profession is agricultural technician.
For start, here is some pic of 2 Mango haze

23 Likes

Beautiful girls you have there.
Welcome to OG.

6 Likes

Wow, what a forum!!

I just quit my job with Mr. Pitt, sparked up a fresh cigar, and joined Overgrow after a search for Plantmoreseeds led me here.
Thank you to everyone who makes this place work

19 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Diabolik and @ElaineBenes
thumb

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Diabolik & @ElaineBenes ! Make yourself at home friends, we’ve got a great place here!

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Diabolik.

7 Likes

@ElaineBenes, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes