Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome @Diabolik amd @ElaineBenes :wave:

@Diabolik those plants look incredible! Nicely done, I love seeing large outdoor plants like these

@ElaineBenes Love it whenever we have themed accounts :+1: I look forward to seeing you dance one day

9 Likes

Thank you very much, have some more photos but first post was limited…

Mango haze

19 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Diabolik and @ElaineBenes happy to have you both here!

9 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @Diabolik and @ElaineBenes! You’re both gong to love it here!

6 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Messiah @PotCom @Diabolik & @ElaineBenes
:v:&:green_heart:

7 Likes

@Il_medical @Messiah @PotCom @Diabolik @ElaineBenes , welcome, welcome, WELCOME, and I’m damn glad to meet ya! Hope you’re finding your way around the forum well enough, especially with the fancy new upgrades and all. I’ve already seen a couple of you in the wild, so I know you’re diving right in, and that’s great! The water’s fine and the folks around here can’t be beat. If you’ve got something you’re excited to show, we’re stoked to see it, and if you’ve got a question, I doubt there isn’t more than a few here with the answer, some remedies, or a lively discussion on the matter awaiting.
Hope to catch you all out here soon enough. 'til then-

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

10 Likes

Welcome to overgrow, @ElaineBenes, nice to meet you. @Diabolik. Looks like you have a handle on growing ganja. Nice to meet you as well.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Thank you. When you work with passion final result must be good…:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hey everyone! I’ve been hunting down some of the old Ohio genetics (Dumpster, Death Star, Lemon OG, etc) and found someone here growing Dumpster! I had to join in and follow, and maybe beg for a cut, haha! :slightly_smiling_face:

Impressed with the community beyond that, maybe I’ll start my own grow journal soon!

14 Likes

Welcome to the OG @jaywire happy to have you here. I look forward to your journal and wish you all the best in finding your cuts!

6 Likes

@jaywire, welcome to Overgrow.

4 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @jaywire :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @jaywire! You should definitely start your own thread so we can all drool over your work! :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Diabolik , @ElaineBenes and @jaywire. Make yourselves at home. :v:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @jaywire ! You have found the best cannabis community on the internet my friend :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Diabolik!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @ElaineBenes and @jaywire!

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: New to OG? How to use the site? Tips, tricks :sparkles:

Appreciate the community! Known as
@ManicMade_THC- bipolargrower on instagram
Cant wait to learn and grow!RESPECTFULLY

11 Likes

It appears I have come full-circle. I was “Durga Mata” on the original OG and was active from about 2001 until Richard/HS got popped. I had an order in cue when it all went down. Unlike some I didn’t tear down/freak…but it was a very disturbing time to say the least for many.

I started a perpetual grow in '91…wayyy before the Net/the ease of info/ease of sourcing genetics/etc. became the norm. Those were the glory daze when you simply had to know someone to make something happen for yourself. I did 2 bagseed grows and came up with enough cash to ditch the shop lights and make the light speed jump to…yes…a 400 watt hps! In about June of '92 I got a line on a clone out of Boulder…a NL#5 cut that was from SSSC seed stock (Basic 5)…and via a shitload of trial and error…I figured out how to clone her. She was TRIPPY SHIT. Many people asked if I “sprayed something on it”. It ticked ALL OF THE BOXES but yield. To combat that I ran 120 clones per cycle in a 12 x 12 room lit by 2-1000 watt hps lamps.

I ran hard all through the 90’s and up until 2014 when the state went legal and everyone and his brother started trying to cash in.

I grow mostly outdoors now. I will fire up lights to take a peek at new genetics from time to time but my space (garage) is unheated and I have to haul water…and with the huge takes from the OD…there’s just not much reason to grow weed I don’t truly need. I make bubble hash out of about 90% of what i grow. I use the whole plant…especially if they are lacking the terps I want. Only the tastiest nugs hit the jars.

I just love to grow the plant. It’s that simple. I keep looking for the grail…heehee…

do you know where she is?

Thanks for the place to play. Be safe out there folks!

19 Likes