Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG @ManicMade ! Stick around !

Welcome back to OG @Stiickygreen ! Seems like you’ve got a ton of experience my friend, I can’t wait to see you and around and hear more about it all :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @ManicMade.

6 Likes

@Stiickygreen, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @ManicMade and @Stiickygreen :seedling:

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @ManicMade, and welcome back, @Stiickygreen! Let’s see some photos on your new threads, and I don’t mean your clothes! Couch jumpers
Oh fuck, not another dad joke…

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @ManicMade, @Stiickygreen, @jaywire. I forgot what I was going to say :rofl: overgrow the world.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @ManicMade and @Stiickygreen :v:

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @ManicMade and @Stiickygreen!

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG @ManicMade and @Stiickygreen happy to have you both here!

I’m looking forward to seeing your grows

8 Likes

Welcome!

I think the above rings true for a lot of us here. Yes, I too love growing.

I look forward to seeing you settle in here. I’m sure you’ve seen plenty of really nice cultivars in your time growing. And a have a few stories.

10 Likes

Welcome to OG everyone!

6 Likes

Hey everyone. I’ve been a member here for a while but I was mainly only reading and admiring pics. Started growing around 2001-02 and had to give it up when my first child came along. But here I am 18 years later and finally able to get back into it. Looking forward to learning and sharing on here. Hope everyone has a :fire: weekend! :v:t3:

20 Likes

Greetings @JWEEZY864 !! Welcome to Overgrow !!
:seedling:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @JWEEZY864 ! Glad to see you’re back on the horse there friend! I look forward to seeing you around :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome @JWEEZY864 happy to see your return to growing. I look forward to seeing your grows!

8 Likes

Warm OG welcome @jaywire @ManicMade @Stiickygreen and @JWEEZY864 :slightly_smiling_face::v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Hey there, @JWEEZY864
I’m glad you found you’re way back to our favorite past time. Glad you are enjoying OG too. :facepunch:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG, @JWEEZY864! I know we’re all looking forward to seeing photos. You have a nice weekend too! :+1:

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @JWEEZY864!

5 Likes

@JWEEZY864, welcome to Overgrow.

4 Likes