Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Hi everyone…I’m just getting myself familiar with this group.

17 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @JWEEZY864, @noobsy nice to meet you.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @noobsy :herb:

6 Likes

@noobsy, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @noobsy ! Make yourself at home :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome @JWEEZY864 @noobsy

7 Likes

Welcome @noobsy great to have you here. You’ve come to the best site on the web for our favorite plant!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, @noobsy! Pot leaf hopper

7 Likes

Tashi Delek OG Community,
Natural farmer here with an emphasis on ecological restoration and regenerative closed loop systems. Interested in landrace/California heirloom preservation, breeding for personal therapeutics and high quality regenerative organic cannabis cultivation.

20 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Rigdzin happy to have you here!

9 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Rigdzin :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Rigdzin !

8 Likes

@Rigdzin, welcome to Overgrow.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Rigdzin! Looking forward to seeing some photos! :+1:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Rigdzin :v:

7 Likes

Julley and warm OG welcome @Rigdzin :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome @noobsy and welcome to OverGrow @Rigdzin

7 Likes

@jaywire @ManicMade @Stiickygreen @JWEEZY864 @Rigdzin @noobsy Welcome to each and all of you and I’m damn glad to meet ya’! Hope you’re finding your ways around easily and plenty of great conversations to dive into. I
ve said it before and I’ll say it again- this is the best daily cannabis symposium on the planet. And we’re better off for having you among our numbers. Thanks for joining!

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

8 Likes

Nice to meet you @Rigdzin, I’m pretty sure there’s a landrace preservation thread here. Welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

How’s it going OG I’m new here I made a thread called 1st grow ever please check it out any an all advice welcome even criticism is welcomed I just started my grow cause sick of paying ridiculous prices plus I was in a logging accident 6 years ago which left me handicapped an retired so I got nothing but time to give to my ladies n garden so I actually used weed for pain I’m a recovering drug addicts 8 years clean an I know If I take a pain pill I won’t put it down I received a coma for 17 days 17 broken ribs collapsed lung broken neck shattered scapula an shattered both my legs from knees down TBI I receive a pension now but it dont even come close to what i used to make i learn to li e with it a day at a time just like my recovery ANYWHO thanks for checking my post out an to all here on OG have a great day stay blessed always tell ur loved ones U LOVE THEM never know tomorrow is NEVER GURANTEED

17 Likes