Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Good evening ladies and gents. Brand new grower and this forum seems like the best resource of kind people dedicated to the craft.

I’ve got quite a few years experience with vegetable gardening, focusing on no till and organic living soil. Hopefully that helps ease my learning curve. Starting with a 4x4 and an HLG fixture. Probably most nervous about drying and curing, but will cross that bridge later.

I’m driven to start my homegrow due to an accident and chronic spine issues, so I’m hopeful I can learn from others here about medicinal strains and growing tips. None of the dispensaries I’ve visited have any focus on cbd or terps, seem to only care about pushing thc percentages. I’ve got a few packs of Humboldt seed co to start my first run and a variety of mixed ratio stuff from Hoku, including a 5:1 thc:thcv Congolese I’m excited about.

Hope everybody is having a good weekend, thanks for the welcome!

19 Likes

Welcome to OG, @SnarfLarf! I predict you are going to absolutely love growing weed, and your previous vegie gardening experience will make all the difference in the world in terms of a learning curve. Pot leaf hopper

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @SnarfLarf

8 Likes

hello im new to growing just got my first set of lights and a tent for indoor grow gonna be trying to grow some clones i got from my buddy @BeardedMech i have no experience but very interested and trying my best to succeed

17 Likes

Welcome to the OG @JetLag

8 Likes

@SnarfLarf, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @JetLag.

7 Likes

Greetings @SnarfLarf and @JetLag ! Welcome to OG !! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @T0P!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @NAKED_GARDEN_421!

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @SnarfLarf and @JetLag!

8 Likes

About TioDoPP: A Journey of Passion, Knowledge, and Transformation in Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation

Saaaalve PEOPLE! I’m Rodrigo, but most know me as TioDoPlantProd, leading the community that turns amateur growers into true masters of medicinal cannabis! What started as a passion for growing over 7 years ago has now become a mission: to share knowledge, promote cannabis culture, and help people achieve near-perfect results in medicinal cultivation.

My journey with the plant goes far beyond just growing. I dove deep into precision agriculture, specializing in mineral coco powder cultivation with advanced high-frequency fertigation techniques. If you’ve heard about “drain-to-waste” or “high-performance mineral cultivation,” you know what I’m talking about! But it’s not just about technique—it’s about the heart and care I put into every grow, aiming to bring medicine to those in need and create a cultivation experience worthy of magazine covers.

What drives me? The idea of changing lives. I believe that cultivating medicinal cannabis can provide a new perspective on health and well-being. Through my mentorship, I’ve guided over 80 students to master cultivation, from germination to harvest, covering advanced plant management techniques and precise nutrient solutions.

My Mentorship: Real Transformation

My mentorship is 100% personalized—no cookie-cutter formulas or generic videos here. We go at your pace, step by step, tackling every challenge together. Whether you’re a complete newbie in the cannabis world or already have experience, I’m here to help you take your grow to the next level.

And it doesn’t stop there! The mentorship also includes a special lesson on resin extraction using modern, accessible techniques. With 3 to 4 months of guidance, no one gets left behind. One payment, and you’re in for life, with lifetime access to our exclusive Telegram group, where you can keep asking questions and sharing ideas with the community.

Top-Level Partnerships

My work is backed by some incredible partnerships. Thanks to brands like GrowSafe, CultLight, UltraSystem, StepBag, ClorofilaGarden, FloraUrbana420, and ExtractInHouse, my students have access to the best products and technology in the cannabis market. From high-quality nutrients to advanced lighting and irrigation systems, every tool is available to guarantee healthy and productive plants.

Plus, we have specialized support from doctors and lawyers, ensuring everything stays on the right side of the law, because we’re talking about cultivation worthy of the best coffee shops!

Community, Learning, and Results

The best part? It’s not just about learning to grow—it’s about joining an active, engaged community committed to continuous learning. In the TioDoPP community, you’ll share experiences, learn from others’ successes and mistakes, and, of course, share your own wins! We’re not just any community—here, we create green-thumb black belts—growers who know how to unlock the full potential of every plant.

With the ongoing support of our community, you’ll never be alone in the process. And as your mentor, I’m always available to guide you through audio, video, or messages on Telegram.

Connect with Me

Besides mentorship, I’m always creating exclusive content on my Instagram @otiodoplantprod. There, you’ll find practical tips, see my daily growing routine, join giveaways and promotions with our partners, and stay updated on all things cannabis.

If you want to learn, grow, and be part of a community that genuinely cares about your success, then my space is for you. Join the revolution of medicinal cannabis cultivation and discover what’s possible with the right techniques, dedication, and guidance from someone who lives and breathes this plant every day.

Conclusion

I’m Rodrigo, aka TioDoPlantProd, and my mission is to turn your medicinal cannabis growing journey into something extraordinary. Let’s do this together, and get ready for that magazine-worthy grow! :seedling::fire:

10 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @oTioDoPlantProd.

5 Likes

Ths bro!!! I’m looking forward to sharing everything with everyone!

4 Likes

Welcome, if you need help you can count on me!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @NAKED_GARDEN_421

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @JetLag

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @oTioDoPlantProd

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @oTioDoPlantProd
thumb

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @oTioDoPlantProd!

5 Likes