Introducing BudBusterPro

@Emeraldgreen & @CanuckistanPete you guys are gonna love this BBP, and Bob will always answer any questions to help you get rolling. Once you’ve used it a few grows, you’ll be BBP pros! lol

6 Likes

Pete,
Would suggest you do your outdoor applications as close to sundown as possible, but honestly, it seems that the natural sun is not as intense as our indoor lighting. I doubt you will see any adverse effects unless perhaps you applied under mid day sun.

6 Likes

Thanks again Bob for being right on top of any questions we ask about your product. I will try to do it later but wanted to get the ol’ ball rolling.

2 Likes

No worries!
I’m here to assure any of my growers attain maximum benefit from BBP.

5 Likes

Two questions for you Bob…no rush…last year I had a problem with PM for the first time in my life. It was probably the first time I didn’t dust my plants with garden sulphur, so I was going to go back to doing that. I haven’t yet, but can I with BBP or no? I know you said don’t use any other foliars.
And if not, leads to the 2nd question…what can I use against PM if it rears it’s ugly head this year? I’ve gone for strains that are hardy against molds so hoping it isn’t a factor.

3 Likes

Great question and I think I have a great answer!!!
Dusting sulur or any form of foliar sulfur is NOT COMPATABLE with BBP…
However you CAN use the MOST EFFICIENT FUNGICIDE there is…
Pete, take a look at this post…if I were you I’d purchase a gallon of Danolyte and forget about any Bacterial/Fungus desease there is including BUD ROT! Completely organic, Absolutely no trichome or adverse plant damage at all…even use it for bud wash… I’ve been rather busy lately but will put up some proof pictures over the weekend!!!

6 Likes

wow_arizonaSeed Swappers

5h

I decided to do an experiment. With absolutely zero pinching, fimming, or any other method other than low stress training (bending), this is a result of using Bob’s @rflasch budbusterpro. i’ve been really busy taking care of a lot of different things around our grounds and some other projects, so this experiment was perfect for this time frame. This is day four of flowering.

Blueberry on the front two rows, back row is @preybird1 Prey’s Hash God.
![FAA9D8A9-BBBC-4184-A2A0-FCDD1D39CFAE|690x388]
(upload://kczNiRhyXsXT9imcNhitksL4HXe.jpeg)

5 Likes

Here’s results with a 1;1 dilution of Agrowlyte…Would suggest Danolyte because it’s the same company, exact same formulation as Agrowlyte!
Here’s the patient before her intervention:

3 days later and the wpm doesn’t seem to come back…
I know there’s a lot of it on her still, but it looks all “inactive”…
5 days later, and the Wpm doesn’t seem to come back…

6 Likes

Awesome Bob…thanks yet again!

1 Like

As usual @BudBusterPro is on it. Its like having a Google machine as a human! Now bob, I’m looking at both the agrowlyte and Danolyte. The Dano says its 500ppm but I can’t find the agro strength. I see the hospital disinfectant is cheaper by volume. Do you still use 1:1? I’ve dealt with wpm almost every outdoor grow. Guaranteed I’m trying some. Thanks for looking out! Also where is everyone’s vegetable bbp pics? Ill get back and post some plants that are looovin some BBP.

2 Likes

Boozer,
Yes the Danolyte and Agrowlyte are both 0.046% (460ppm).
To treat WPM you would use a 1:1 Dilution with R/O or distilled water…(50/50).

BTW, Good to see you back at it !!! Hope life’s been good!!

2 Likes

Life’s great bob! Thanks for the info. Here’s some other happy customers of bbp

![image|375x500]

8 Likes

Like the hoop house! Is that a new addition?

What the heck is that in the third picture with the Jurasic Park leaves??? Might want to keep the kids away from those…especially if they have any tendrils!

Berries looking great…

2 Likes

Haha. Those are my cucumbers. They will climb to the ceiling and fruit all summer. Way less space than covering the ground. It is a new hoop house. Doing a test run with anticipation of getting a super sized one next year.

Getting bigger buddy!!!

3 Likes

Lot’s of work there…now I know where you’ve been!

2 Likes

I’ve got a question. I’ve hesitated to start the BBP because I have spider mites. Will the BBP interact with insecticides?

1 Like

If you can take a picture of your insecticide label, I can answer that for you…
I’m interested in the active/inert ingredients…

1 Like

1 Like

Sometimes this

1 Like

Gosh,
If it’s mites you’re dealing with, I’m not sure either of those are going to do a great job for you…
I just posted a quick link to some effective miticides in small packaging…you may want to take a look!

To specifically answer your question, the safer soap with Potassium salts of fatty acids would be preferable,the neem oil can be used also…
In either case, you would try to apply your material the day AFTER you applied your BBP. That will give the oils several days to break down before the next application of BBP (assuming a 7 day BBP schedule).

Some miticides are completely compatable with, and can be combined with BBP sprays, so feel free
to contact me again with any alternatives or compatability questions !!

Thank you for checking!

Bob

2 Likes