Introducing BudBusterPro

@BudBusterPro wanted to say thank you again. Also to the OG family, a product called DANOLYTE was recommended for wpm. Best thing I’ve used. Peroxide damaged some pistils and milk well it just made a mess. But this stuff here well I sprayed 4 zucchini plants that were covered in the dreaded mold. Also 3 outta 6 of my girls also. One was an auto. The nice thing other than of course it working was that the auto I sprayed kept right on growing no stall. This stuff didn’t really mess with the plant at all. But no more coke dust on my girls! Zucchini still good too. If I get it again I will take pics. I’m sure humid ass weather isn’t over. Thanks a million bob.

4 Likes

Glad to be of service @Boozer!
Just wanted to state for the community…if you have conditions conducive to bud rot, it’s best to put on a preventative spray before the fungus has a chance to establish a foot hold…also remember when you are spraying for bud rot , it’s really important to saturate your buds…Botrytis loves tite tissue and will try to develope low in the buds near the stem !

6 Likes

lovin bbp

7 Likes

Very nice garden.

2 Likes

I maybe imagining it, but was there a thread on Danolyte?

2 Likes

I bought the hydrochlorous acid generator to battle PM this year after having it rear its ugly head last season for the first time. I’ve sprayed the pumpkin plant and the lilacs that already had it but so far it hasn’t touched my cannabis. I think it’s scared.

3 Likes

I have a Venus fly trap I have had for a few years year’s. Would Bbp be helpful to this kind of plant?

2 Likes

@CosmoNut

I’m not going to BS you !
I have never had the question before…it is a plant that relies on photosynthesis to survive…and it does have a root system. If it was mine I would start out slow and easy…0.5ml BBP in 4 ozs of distilled or R/O water. It should do no damage…may take 4-7 days to see a response.

5 Likes

I’ve taken advice from Bob on two things…one resulted in growing some of the biggest plants I’ve ever had, and the other has kept powdery mildew at bay.

His word is gold as far as I’m concerned.

5 Likes

Yeah I feed it with straight RO the rest it gets from bugs.

Yeah I don’t know. Might give it a shot for next summer after it’s dormant over the winter

3 Likes

On Sunday i am applying my final veg dose of BBP. Then a couple weeks of flower dose. Ay, Bob. Do I give her weekly dose of Bbp flower until the end or just a few weeklies? @BudBusterPro

3 Likes

Thanks for the high regards Pete…If I have something to contribute I don’t hesitate…

There are many conversations I take a look, however, few that I can constructively comment on !
I do enjoy the community and have come to know and respect many excellent growers here!
The personal respect, and generous nature of the growers here on OG make this a very constructive environment for the cannabis community!

6 Likes

When I grew flytraps the chlorinated tap water itself would kill them. I’m genuinely curious to see how this turns out.

Anyone else remember that time BBP had a rocky introduction and then rapidly became a pillar of the community? Good times

2 Likes

It wasn’t just the chlorine. You need to use RO water for them. No minerals fertilizers.Killed my first one with tap water as well

2 Likes

Mike, your girls are looking outstanding!
Here is your program depending on whether you are growing for seed or bud…
For bud :
You have probably been applying 2.5ml/8 oz on a weekly basis…
At the flip, One application @ 3ml/8 oz…
7 days post flip…another 3ml/8 oz application
14 days post flip a final 2ml/8 oz application…you’re finished with the BBP!

If you are growing for seed, you simply continue the 2ml/8 oz applications right up till a week before you plan your harvest…good luck!
Bob

6 Likes

I sure DO ! I still feel bad about that introduction and a bit ashamed !
I believe I over reacted, and in retrospect, I realize that I assumed everyone knew me…

I’ve enjoyed a long relationship with my commercial growers since 2013 and anyone that actually knows me, knows I would never do anything even possibly detrimental with their crops. I also have never made any promises I can’t keep !

Taking that relationship for granted, I was over sensitive and over reacted…my bad…

7 Likes

Lol it was a lesson for everyone and we all came away better people and friends. Plus you really helped out a lot of peoples gardens. You’re an OG👍

@CosmoNut, sounds about right. I would always use distilled water. In the end though I switched my focus to cacti. Problem solved :laughing:

2 Likes

I remembr it well. I was one of the ones giving you grief. But I stand corrected. BBP is definitely a dam good product.

2 Likes

Thanks Mike,
I really treasure sharing my growers’ success!
Those ‘Holy Shit!’ moments are what keep me going !

4 Likes

Rocky start it was, but your attitude, willingness to help, and generosity quickly wore away that initial wariness by the majority of us. Myself included! Nuttin but luv for ya cuz! :pray: :wink: :+1:

lol not to mention the fact that BBP WORKS!!

4 Likes