Introducing BudBusterPro

I remembr it well. I was one of the ones giving you grief. But I stand corrected. BBP is definitely a dam good product.

2 Likes

Thanks Mike,
I really treasure sharing my growers’ success!
Those ‘Holy Shit!’ moments are what keep me going !

4 Likes

Rocky start it was, but your attitude, willingness to help, and generosity quickly wore away that initial wariness by the majority of us. Myself included! Nuttin but luv for ya cuz! :pray: :wink: :+1:

lol not to mention the fact that BBP WORKS!!

4 Likes

Thanks Johnny !
Feeling is mutual!!

2 Likes

You are more than welcome to share some of my pics. No copyright or nothing. I’m just glad I got this BBP to use the full gamut this time. It appears to be working as described.
You can’t blame a guy for being a skeptic though. All the snake oil that comes out every couple weeks, seemingly, that does nothing or worse yet, hurt your plants, kinda makes anyone skeptical.

5 Likes

ThanksMike,
If you don’t have a tremendous amount of skepticism, you’re not going to get far in life!
In fact, without skepticisms’, your appreciation for a ‘real’ tool would have been greatly diminished.
I have always appreciated the right for any grower to make their own decisions on the use of ANY PRODUCT, whether it’s growing cannabis or repairing their car !

I do feel somewhat obligated, when I see growers dealing with lockout, or discouraging results…to at least make them aware of a potential remedy. It’s ALWAYS their choice to seek more information or not!

Ultimately the product will speak for itself…that’s the most important pleasure for me!

7 Likes

Like this one? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Poison Daddy F1 the heavily seeded plant which got the BBP seed treatment. :+1:

:metal: :seedling: :metal:

10 Likes

Holy shit (for the moment)!

3 Likes

@BudBusterPro , I wanted to ask your opinion (for all of us) regarding spraying down plants that are for seeds AND currently dropping pollen.

My next spray is Sat @ lights-off, but now the males are dropping pollen and I don’t want to add fuckery to the females.

Do you suggest spraying down everything regardless? Just the females? Etc?

Thanks so much Bob! :fist:

2 Likes

Morning Pigeonman,
Glad you asked the question! With reversed plants it’s a little tricky… I would avoid BBP applications of male parts while they’re shedding pollen,about 4 days as well as targeted female pistils for about 4 days after introducing pollen…We really don’t want to interfere with the pollination process!

I believe if you’ve been treating with BBP through the whole grow, it doesn’t hurt a thing if you skip a week. You’ll still be able to get adequate weekly applications on post pollenation to develop thos beautiful big seeds!

5 Likes

Thanks so much @BudBusterPro !!!

1 Like

In my grow style I combine scrog with scwazzing (removing every leaf with a stem day one of flower and day 21), think this will work with BBP if I spray day after haircuts?

1 Like

Qtip,
The BBP program is designed as a ‘cumulative’ treatment…from the time you have your first set of true leaves on your seedlings (or clones) we begin with 2ml/8 oz water weekly applications. Those concentrations increase as your plants in veg grow.
I believe you have the Brief Application Guide that came in your package…if not, be sure and let me know!

Anyway, you’ll see that we we put a 3ml/8 oz app on AT THE FLIP, so essentially you would put that app on and trim the NEXT day. Since our final application (non seeded) is applied 14 days post flip, we would be all done a week before you do your 21 day trim…

Thanks for the question ! Anything else comes up, don’t hesitate…Bob

4 Likes

Okie dokie, so spray at flip and defoliate the next day and spray again at day 14f. I do have the guide, just clarifying the deets! Thanks Bob.

2 Likes

Any chance of getting a small sample to try on getting clones to root faster? Just seen a post that it improves rooting exponentially . Thanks

1 Like

4 Likes

Week 4 from flip. Still using BBP. Still very impressed on how it works. I skip a week because I couldn’t keep up with the colors. Steroids For your plants. Spend the 40$ plus. The bottle will last.
Thanks Bob.
One Love.

9 Likes

Jalisco :mexico: Landrace: Seed Run

Sprayed every 7 days since vegetive week 2; and held off 1x spraying in between flowering weeks 3 & 4 to ensure the pollen was not effected.

Yesterday started week 5 so the females got their next dose of the blue-magic.

The only reason you wouldn’t want to be using BBP is because you don’t have any to use. :rofl: :+1:

12 Likes

Fantastic grower documents use of BudBusterPro in professional grow off…
https://youtu.be/UBougzZnrmE

https://youtu.be/xornUZuy10E

https://youtu.be/pgKCIDTueP0

https://youtu.be/hHsg29xdnxU

4 Likes

Question for you : once mixed does your product keep or does it have to be used right away?

2 Likes