Is anyone growing beans from Koby's Organics?

I have found limited information, but the reviews I have found are very positive, despite the high cost. A while back, I turned some folks here on to his Columbian Gold, but I’m not sure if they grew them out. Would love to see the results if they posted them. I’m back in my home state of MI and about to kick off my first legal grow. I’m considering a pack of Koby’s OGKB x Sour Bubble I picked up a while back. I mean really, that has to be a divine pairing of genetics if there ever was one. Welcome Home Me!

If you have any experience with this breeder please share your thoughts. His prices suck, straight up, but his explanation as to why is probably the most reasonable I have heard from any high dollar outfit, maybe the only actually, and the reviews seem to support a premium price point. I’ll post my grow and we can find out together I suppose. If time and space are available, I plan to clone each seed for an open pollination in a separate tent. I think this one is worth a reproduction/hunt

5 Likes

Not yet - but go to the site now-and-then there is some history with 'Koby’s"
check - Seedfinder.eu - ( it list about 7 of his strain all regs) to get more info on genetics and much more – FYI ( there was a strain I’m going to order but can’t remember it – at present

I’ve already gotten lots of his gear but haven’t started any yet. They all look fire though

I was drawn to his work right away by the cuts he uses in his breeding. Alot of them are personal favorites. His age and background suggest he has access to the true and original genetics also. The best prices I’ve found are on Seed Canary typically. Seeds for Me and The Seed Cellar have other varieties at a healthy mark up.

I recognize a lot of his work from years ago. He only releases a few things at a time and then it’s discontinued. I get the feeling he has a huge collection and has been growing for longer than most people I know. I think he said 40 years.