Old School Genetics Seeds

Hello everyone, friends!

I searched around here and couldn’t find any thread related to the Old School Genetics breeder. I’ve got a pack of OSG Cheese on the way, but there isn’t much information available or any solid thread about their work. So, with the intention of gathering as much info as possible, I decided to start this thread. Everyone is welcome! It would be great if those who have already cultivated or are currently growing their genetics could share their experiences here and enrich the thread!

Here, I’ll try to gather as much information as I can from the web.

4 Likes

Cool beans! I’ve got some in the vault myself - Glueberries, Silver Haze, 2 Bananas and a pack of Chocomel Cough. You can always hit him up if you have some questions, he’s pretty fast with answering and he’s a nice dude.

Will share if I have anything to show later and tagging along with this one!

1 Like

From what I’ve gathered so far, his current work is divided into 4 lines:

Oldies Never Dies: Essentially, it’s a fantastic effort to keep old genetics alive. Here, you’ll find strains like Cheese, SSH, White Widow, and so on.

Karma Genetics Breeding Collab: His work involves crossing his old-school varieties with Karma Genetics’ work.

Coast to Coast Breeding Collab: His collaboration with Coast to Coast.

Banofee Pie Series: An interesting series I’m saving up for! There are numerous intriguing crosses here using a Banana Ripple #17. Does anyone know if this Banana Ripple is from Dying Breed?

Yeah I think it is, it’s listed like that on seedfinder. It’s a female selected from Dying Breed, reversed on a string of cuts, so no regs in that line.

He did some more collabs in the past as well, like with Dynasty’s Caramel Cough: Blue Caramel, Chocomel Cough (CC x CR)and Joe’s Strawberry (CC x CC) came out of that one.

1 Like

Check with “Seedfinders.eu” for more info ///// also GrowDaries fore some recent pictures of their genetics Maybe “Leafy” might have some info _ happy Hunting

2 Likes