Is Cannabis an Aphrodisiac? An OG Community Poll

Like that video of dudes girl going through his phone calling a chick he’s been messaging and accusing her of all types of stuff to find out it was his sister

5 Likes

Well, I’ve smoked and had major don’t touch me moments and other times don’t stop touching me moments.

I can’t really narrow it down to either sativa or indica either. Strains that make me feel introverted, usually are not good aphrodisiacs. Strains that are uplifting and more social work better for that, but I’ve also had some strains with really heavy body highs that were good too.

5 Likes

Why men like crazy chicks is beyond me. If they want to roll with dysfunctional then they get what they deserve. Just saying… :rofl:

12 Likes

Dude right?

But also it’s the crazy person that may show promise of a crazy good lay…

Usually not the case with those types lol

Too busy being crazy to not be too tired to move, if ya know ya know lol

3 Likes

if anyone DOES know, please explain & help me out. :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

That’s helpful. Never underestimate how clueless we guys are when it comes to the mystery of Women!

2 Likes

So many jokes to be made here, but I’m going to be a good boy… I have to many complaints at work allready, not gonna start that here lmfao.

6 Likes

Hahah, the “danger zone”

4 Likes

So, share "The Joke," with us. The conversation is wide open. Are you weighing in from the LGB community? No bias, open for knowledge.

Not weighing in from any side. I Love My Women. I just kept thinking of “Thai Lady Boy’s”.

3 Likes

Also, to make it more related to our Hobby…Every landrace I have tried to grow? Hermies.

3 Likes

Depends on the strain. I had THC/CBD weed from a dispensary that was a know aphrodisiac. I forget the name of the strain but Tweed was the Dispensary. And yes the real name should of been Woody Maker. And I wonder what people think is a better aphrodisiac CBD, Indica or Sativa.

2 Likes

Pretty sure a few terpenes are known aphrodisiacs If they occur in a particular strain it’d be reasonable to assume it had those properties

5 Likes

I think you’re probably right.

3 Likes

Thai has THCV.

1 Like

Kiss her a lot, works better than weed. Just kidding, my wife was a harsh anti weed person until my CBD Creme was needed to straighten her fingers from arthritis. The days she put the cream on I got lucky.

5 Likes

aka “my dating history” :rofl:

so badly want to go to the fun zone. :pray:

:evergreen_tree: sending to my brother in law ASAP

4 Likes

TSTB - Too Stoned To Bone

1 Like

On one seedsbank website I found info :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:: for the best weed strains for sex are the second and third types, where the CBD presence is more pronounced

So you were right about the CBD

4 Likes

I tend to find what I seek. My findings aren’t always rooted in reality but more in what I hope to be true. So yes Virginia cannabis make one horny.

1 Like