Is sensi seeds jack herer worth it ?

See they’ve just started a 35% off sales and being a strains iv wanted to grow myself for years thought nows probably best time but get mixed reports from people. A lot of people saying its not good anymore, can’t find many reports online. Have found one decent diary on here but it’s 4 years old now and only really showed 2 plants without a smoke report

Even after discount it’s pretty expensive.

Im well aware about sannies jack, but want f1s ideally so i can take it in my own direct over time and with sannies its already super stable

If anyone has tried jack recently share some pics ! and a smoke report looking for some reassurance hopefully before i take the plunge im hoping its worth it

2 Likes

havent gotten any sensi seeds yet, I do want to but not till customs slows down, but they been around forever and supposedly they bought alot of neviles and SSSC’s stuff

If its a variety you’ve always wanted to run, Id say go for it, we all have different tastes.
A friend of mine ran it recently. He kept it around for 2 runs, but he found it to be a lot longer flowering than advertised, it did produce a good yeild, but the flowers were not dense and hard.
So basically pretty sativa dom leaning phenos.
My friend is a cash cropper, so it wouldnt tick many boxes for him.

1 Like