Is she ready for Pollen?

This is a 420 Fastbuds Crystal M.E.T.H Auto flower, Is she ready to be hit with Pollen?

7 Likes

I’d say o yaaaa

7 Likes

She’s ready. IMO

5 Likes

Dust it baby! :grin:

6 Likes

lookin like a ‘yes’ from over here :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Personally I’d let it grow another week ish before hitting it

3 Likes

maybe a little early but you certainly can do it now.

1 Like

Timing really depends on what you want. Pollinate now or even a lil earlier, and you’ll end up with bud that has seeds in it. Wait a week or two, and you’ll get more seeds, but it’d end up more like you grew seeds only with nothing much left to smoke. Or, what I’ve done a couple of times recently and works pretty well, is to wait until there are more pistols, but then cover the top bud with a sandwich bag and pollinate everything else. Then wait a couple hours and spray the plant down with water before removing the bag and putting the plant back in the tent. Then you get one nice seedless top to test and the rest is all seeded heavily. This is a good way to do autos sense you kinda need to pollinate and test in one shot.

6 Likes

I went ahead and dusted her down with G-13 Labs Froyo Pollen, Thanks again to @joheimgrohen for the hook up on the fem pollen!

3 Likes

My lazy way to get seeds and still get smokable bud includes leaving the males with the females and removing them at about that point or a little earlier.

1 Like

That is the hope, that I get some smokable bud once i pick the seeds out lol. But I did leave the top cola unfertlized just so I would have one full bud.

2 Likes

So How long till I know if the fertlization took? I am concerned only because the post office took their sweet ass time getting the pollen to me, and im not 100% sure its still viable.

A few hours to a day. The pistils will turn dark and shrivel up.

3 Likes

Edit: Nevermind just checked again and it looks like that are starting to shrivel and darken!!! YAY!!!

2 Likes