Is there any trustable person who lives in Mexico who would accept a package of seeds and have it forwarded to Canada?

Anyone know any members on OG from
Mexico?

I recently made a trip out, my goal was to find seeds which could be verified as regional genetics (not just bag seeds - which I have brought home from Mexico in the past) I was able to connect with a local seed maker who specializes in regional Mexican genetics. (Hidalgo seeds) However they do not want to ship outside of Mexico - by the time I found them, it was already too late to connect in person as it was the end of my trip.

Now I am flying back seedless. However they said they would ship seeds if I have someone to forward them to Canada.

Is there anyone here who can help me out? I can gladly do a trade and or /shipping recovering payment.

Thanks in advance,

SoilTech

8 Likes

:point_up_2::eyes: any takers?

1 Like

Maybe also reach out here @Soiltech

1 Like

I am in Canada and have a bud living in Mex. Iā€™ll see if he can reship Iā€™ll pm you.

7 Likes

Gotta be someone! Omg this is the stuff that is so important and Mexi on top! Yes PLEASE! Really hope you find someone bro, Iā€™m in Canada too or Iā€™d gladly help out

1 Like

I hope you can find someone. I know people in Durango but they wouldnā€™t go for something like this.

Iā€™d love to know more about this Hidalgo Seeds though

2 Likes

Might have even more luck exploring this thread, the more back and forth with Hidalgo seeds Iā€™ve had the less assurance I have that itā€™s regional genetics they are slinging.

Still talking about it - some of it is lost in translation I suppose.

Thanks to those who are seeking out a solution. If he has the right packs and Iā€™m able to confirm a forwarder Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be sharing these around. I have a special place for unique regional genetics and Mexico is a treasure trove: from cartel cultivars to small farmers who have been saving seed for generations. There is more gold to be discovered beyond ā€˜Acapulcoā€™ .

Thanks to all who helped out here, Iā€™ll keep everyone posted

2 Likes

https://m.facebook.com/TioHidalgo13

Here is the message from Lalo, about his regional genetics. Lalo is the dude Iā€™ve been in contact with through Hidalgo.

ā€˜ Good day, bro. We have two with what youā€™re asking for. The ā€œArte Negroā€ that we created ourselves, and the ā€œTuliman.ā€ We brought that genetics from the Sierra de Guerrero. The Tuliman is named after the place where we obtained the mother plant. ā€™

1 Like

Somewhere over the past bunch of years I have heard of Hidalgo Seeds ā€¦ might have been on icmag. It was positive.
I donā€™t know anyone down there unfortunately.

1 Like

I can help you no problem
Send me a pm to talk about it

10 Likes

Wooo!!!

@Elchischas for the win!

:partying_face:

8 Likes

Too good, Iā€™ll be in touch real soon here.

Huge thanks.

4 Likes

how did u connect with them,
how are there prices.
What strains do they have.

1 Like

Hey, they use wats app. You can find them on Facebook. ā€˜Hidalgo seedsā€™

Iā€™ve been using a translator - they have other strains and just a couple regional.

I placed an order - didnā€™t make a payment yet - just waiting for instructions on how to pay. Their communication has been spotty. I may ditch this attempt here - looks like some OGmembers here already have a great Mexican landrace selection.

So far I donā€™t have enough to confidently vouch for Hidalgo.

2 Likes

Did u find someone bro? Really hoping this all works out for you @Soiltech

1 Like

Yeah, an OGā€™er who found this thread offered to accept the package / but the seed seller is now ghosting - no big deal tho. Lots of stellar Mexican genetics already held here on OG.

1 Like

Lalo?
Better watch those Salamancas hehe