Is this a edited picture?

I seen this picture on Twitter it’s sooo beautiful. They didn’t say a strain, I know weed can get crazy colors but really this vibrant? I neeeeed to grow something like this if so

18 Likes

It had help, its not straight photoshopped though…I think… the lush green undercanopy seem out of place. Plants that can, will show their fall colors when under the Kate moss diet :joy:

18 Likes

Agreed with Mithridate!

Reminds me of my favorite run of my nl5haze/sensistar #5 girl

23 Likes

She’s gorgeous!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Nearly as bad as the Rainbow Kush plant that was being advertised.

17 Likes

Purple Paranoia Paralyzer X Peanut Butter Breath:

Lob

16 Likes

I do not see any hard editing but the saturation of reds and yellows was definitely pumped up.

6 Likes

it’s basically tinted (a transparent layer of color on top of the image). saturation bumped up to the point of ridiculousness, and I see some hdr effect. possibly a canned filter on a smartphone camera app. not well done at all. if this was photoshop they suck at it.

4 Likes

If its real… Its very pretty.
This was my most colorful one yet. Not really colors, but a decent end of flower fading.

Zorilla glue4

15 Likes

erm nevermind. its been messed with.low quality jpg (640x640 lol ) will appear very dark…but those white spots are suspect areas

9 Likes

Few weeks ago:

Lob

9 Likes

Just harvested last outdoor plant. Got some nice reds on this one.

Dragon Milk x Black Domina / Beatrix Choice

12 Likes

Had this girl earlier this year. Probably the most colors I’ve had on one plant.

Tk 5150 x Purple Urkle. CSI

21 Likes

looks like those pics from the scammers on facebook selling high priced weed to ignorant masses of sheep

since I’m talking about sheep lol

9 Likes

Most colorful so far for me was a Solo Cup grow of Paint Thinner Skunk, 2.5 weeks ahead of the rest of the tent.

6 Likes

How did you do this? Does it examine all the pixels looking for edits?

Seems dumb to edit weed pictures when it’s already so beautiful on its own

Am I correct in saying that weed tends to be on the darker color side? Over bright orange an red hues?

3 Likes

I ran these above through an AI filter - guessing they did the first pic too

9 Likes

Umm, with all due respect to anyone but posing MJ plants just for kartrashian like pics is sad. Show me pics of healthy growing plants that produce top quality flowers as the first and foremost criteria. I think most people know that looks dont mean shit in weed or a woman you want to spend a long time with. Sorry and bash me all you want but good known strains look mighty fine without makeup again like women.
Edit to add I would much rather see plants in real lighting to help us all see normal growth and signs of issues in our own grows. Heather did you grow these or actually see these colors in real or just on a computer screen?

3 Likes

I cant understand who would be more concerned about the looks of whats INSIDE THE JOINT OR BOWL than what its effects are. I think someone needs to start growing roses or some such stuff. Love pics of real healthy plants but the endless nonsense about colors that something that may be worse than ditch weed just does not compute. Hey Heather would you prefer your medicines that keep people alive work or be pretty ?

2 Likes