Is this a edited picture?

No not my plant it was a picture I saved from Twitter. I suspected it was edited but wanted to get others opinions

2 Likes

I mean no harm and came across incorrectly I admit. I have difficulty at times expressing the less compromising points in the current worlds focus on style over substance.

1 Like

Crazy colours are possible but that’s a bit crazy.

Note: this is a fake

6 Likes

My pic was unedited save for adjusting the yellow… here’s the whole plant in the same lighting

Non-adjusted lighting

Still pink

I agree that a healthy plant is green the whole way to chop day, but the natural colors are nice.!

9 Likes

this is just fotoforensics.com.

1 Like

I used to have the clone only strain called Rainbow Kush aka: Hawaiian Purple Kush…it will turn purple on you when you grow it…but it won’t turn into these colors.

5 Likes

This is cool! I wish I knew what I was looking at there haha. For my pic, since I know it’s real, and have a timeline of it changing colors…does it indicate phone AI corrections/optimizations etc? or is this strictly after effects? Using an LG V60 for all my pics.

I appreciate pretty “Kardashian” buds, but not when it’s faked! What it looks like doesn’t translate to smell, taste n buzz unless there’s something wrong.

1 Like

Some unadulterated pics of (Wedding cake x Gelato) indoor :arrow_double_up:

Some late season outdoor pics from a bit ago…:arrow_double_down:

Cannabis is a beautiful plant! :call_me_hand:

13 Likes

beautiful as they are …

now - ai enhanced

119875479f2783c15e70ae33d3b5dfbccf128c9fb8_2_375x500 11965a0a6c39eb65e01c5219e05d0458aac49b13b3_2_375x500 11a865c84b61d1d0e6f79f4537e40be56fa25663c7_2_500x500

4 Likes

Very Very little is un edited these days it’s just too darn easy to do: for example -

Took less than a minute on the phone :flushed::v:

3 Likes

wow I didn’t realize. had my suspicions many times but now I don’t trust anything at all! I guess, in a way, even point and shoot mode on my phone does silly stuff to an extent. :confused:

1 Like

yeah thats all i use really, point and shoot on my phone, gcam. And then if it’s yellow i run it through lightroom to adjust the color balance to more normal looking, not yellow, but that’s all.

3 Likes

Damn that ai filter does some crazy work. Which one are you using? I’m curious to run some of mine through it see how different they look

1 Like

I just chopped this. Only edit was color correction for white balance.

Seen a full black and purple plant once as well.

9 Likes

Real pics unedited. Streight from my iPhone.

:robot:

9 Likes

Had one pretty close to that.

iPhone no filters.
:v:

10 Likes

@Oldguy ohhhh she’s pretty. Love when they do things to surprise you.

2 Likes

luminar - they have a few products that work magic on pics

1 Like

Not photoshopped

5 Likes

My Hoodoo cross gets beautiful purple when It finished indoor.

4 Likes