Has anyone heard of the strain Abraxes or P.Abraxes

Has anyone heard of the strain Abraxes or P.Abraxes?

Been talking with the breeder and this thing looks phenomenal. 100 bucks 12 seeds plus freebies of other stuff. So wanted to know if anyone had experience before I pulled the trigger. Thanks fam.

9 Likes

I’m no expert, but most of those look like they have been color shifted. That last pic is amazing if it isn’t. What breeder?

4 Likes

Looks like the old Blackberry cut.

2 Likes

Why do these all look like google images

2 Likes

Their certainly photos of this breeders work. Not all phenos are super pink he’s working on locking that in. I’ve had multiple people vouge for him that have grown his stuff so I’m quite sure this is real and legit. There are phenos that are not pink but that’s the best pheno.

I should ask before I share as it’s just his name at the moment. He has been breeding for 15 years.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Oh good looks nice, just didn’t want you to get ripped off. the pink phenos especially look amazing!

1 Like

When I go through Seedfinder.eu, none of their photos are (color/LED) enhanced like these are. These photos throw the alarm bells for me. Not saying shyster, just saying something looks a miss to me. Maybe someone getting back into the breeder scene?

4 Likes

Yeah these pictures look shady to me also. Like the saturation has been turned up to make the colour look more purple/pink/red. Personally wouldn’t buy from anyone enhancing pictures like that. Especially 100 dollars per pack. Def some red flags.

5 Likes

Just noticed behind one photo with really pink buds that the house siding is also pink. Hmmm.

5 Likes

From pic 1-2 the siding goes from tan to pink

3 Likes

20210116_100041

Ok, shifted hue and saturation to get the siding tan, but what should be a blue tarp looks purple still

3 Likes

Yeah deffinetly sketchy. This is why I posted on here to ask you all your advice, the strainaholic in me can’t be trusted!! .

Thanks for checking me back into place and preserving my funds for breeders who don’t play editing games.

3 Likes

I’m guessing he used a filter for the pics, thats why the red is off still

3 Likes

Doesn’t it always seem that way too guys? Those really pretty pink/red/purp hued phenos usually have more generic a high and most seem to have very similar tastes like some kind of white grapey variance to the nose. Obviously I don’t mean varieties that change due to cold but are imbedded in the DNA.

Great eyes guys picking that shite out with the pics too. I completely missed that but now I’m like holy shit that’s some serious underhanded marketing. It’s definitely a lot more egregious than knocking off a couple weeks of flower time in a catalog like 90% of seed makers do.

2 Likes