Is this Botrytis?

Howdy y’all!

Is this what I think it is?

Here’s a comparison of the main cola yesterday vs today:

The color on the stalk has been developing for a few days now, was eyeing it to see if it was just natural plant fade. Today, the buds are showing those patches.

Today’s day 39, RH has been at 55 for the past two weeks. Watering every 4 days. She’s a mutant and the buds are dense as hell, been manually spreading them apart the past few days.

3 Likes

Second picture, spot at about 2 o’clock sure looks like it. Sorry, Man.

4 Likes

Right?

It’s all good. This was a crazy mutant, and the moment I realized how dense the nugs were; I started to worry.

Thanks for your input!

2 Likes

It happens. Always surprising to chop/break one of those open and see what’s inside after seeing just a tiny bit of suspect on the exterior. I think others know how to salvage material with washing/water extraction. I hope all is not lost!

3 Likes

You should be able to see where it started at the base of the bud/stem.
I am not 100% convinced myself.
So look there and see what you see.
Maybe post a pic of that too if you are able.

Good luck
Shag

2 Likes

I see sugar leaves scorching from the inside, that’s not a good sign … :disappointed:

2 Likes

I decided to cut her down before lights out yesterday. Last I dealt with bot., I waited way too long to act on it and the spores transferred to other nearby branches of other plants. Anyway, I looked inside the suspect areas and what to be coming in through the bud, instead of out.

What have I done, caballero George?

I’ve taken some Zoom’d up images of an affected area:

2 Likes

That was going to be my advice, put it apart and have a look to see if it really exists, just to be safe or not with the rest of the crop, like the canary in the mine. I had it once, but mine was more evident, that’s why I grow indors since, good luck … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

This is in my arsonal for botrytis and others

Hapi growing

2 Likes