It makes a guy feel good

So my girlfriend and her friend went on a road trip to see her friends parents. They brought some of my weed to give to her mom. She has major intestinal issues, cant eat any veggies, most things don’t get absorbed and just pass. Intestinal pain starts about noon, and she’s done for the day. Can’t sleep, pain gets her up every hour all night.

They gave her some remedy and wedding cake. She slept all night for the first time in forever, and was active till 6 pm! She just smoked a couple one hitters before bed!

33 Likes

1 Like

Good choice of strains. I haven’t tried Remedy but I smoke Wedding Cake daily. :smiley:

6 Likes

I don’t know if I would go that far lol.

I’ll have to look at who gave me remedy, but I really like it and it works for a lot of people. This was the first time I grew wedding cake, it grew super slow in veg. And I had to toss half the bud because of mold. I grew in a tent, but it’s been a hot summer with high humidity. It seems to be finicky.

2 Likes

Most versatile medicine on the planet. :green_heart:

5 Likes

I live where its hot and humid also. I have gotten mold on my Wedding Cake when I first stated running it. I caught it early enough to keep all but a bud. I keep a fan on it more nowadays.

2 Likes

I’m going to redo my tent again. Switch from DWC to RDWC. I found a tutorial on how to make a good water chiller. That will fix my temp issue on hot days. And add a couple fans. I have a small heater for winter.

1 Like