It's allll about humidity

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Yeah baby! Now that’s Rap!

1 Like

Oooops. I thought this was the what are you listening to?
My bad

This may give a little extra insight as to why the plants like the humidity higher than what was traditionally believed.

2 Likes

ya just because i didn’t have any extra ducting and it’s not really necessary, the humidity doesn’t get too high unless i have lots of big plants in there, but i just leave the zipper open on the bottom of the door (plus various exhaust ports open) and it stays pretty good

2 Likes

Wow! To me that’s amazing! My exhaust fans run on high 24/7.

1 Like

in my veg i usually only have one or two 5 gallon smart pots and the rest are solo cups and 4" square pots, although its getting kinda full cause i shut down flower for a bit to deal with a pollen situation from light leaks

i was going to do a 1 plant per week perpetual with 8-9 five gallon pots in my 4x4 but decided to do every 2 weeks and run 5 plants max instead, although i’m going to try flowering my plants smaller and see if thats more efficient for me, then maybe do 9 three gallon pots … not sure

2 Likes

That’s what I do in my 4X4. 9 plants in 3 gal pots. Gets crowded towards the end but my medication needs are “significant”. :sunglasses:

4 Likes