It's so nice to see this forum

Man, am I happy to see this forum :slight_smile:

I typed in overgrow, I was curious, I hung out here more than 20 years ago when growing was very, very illegal. I learned a lot. And the network of growers was awesome. The site went down and some of us moved on to other sites.

In June 2002 I got busted with a grow, ended up with a class B misdemeanor and life changing permanent consequences.

Well now NYS has legalized weed, my record is expunged and I ordered up some stress free definitely legal to have in my house grow gear.

NYS is doing it right and half of all legal weed licensed are gonna go to people like me…equity applications. I’d love to hook up with other like minded folk.

I am Free At Last!!

47 Likes

Hi @FreeAtLast welcome back to Overgrow.

You would be well served by introducing yourself to the community here.
Introduce Yourself @OG

And you may find this useful to easily navigate and use OG.

14 Likes

Welcome!! I was busted about the same time with half a joint of my homegrown. Glad you are back!

11 Likes

Welcome back. You are right about one thing. 20 years ago weed was very illigal. That’s why I never made an account back then. Glad your growing again!

5 Likes

What was your Handle back then, freeatlast?

4 Likes

Welcome back to the forum, and I did the same thing a month or so ago for shits and giggles, thinking the site was still down.

How surprised I was to find it up and running and for a few years to boot.

7 Likes

Welcome back! I wasn’t around during the 1st OG but wish I had found it.

4 Likes

Phenomenal!!!

12 Likes

Welcome, HOME, Bro!!! I’ll tell you what, you’re NOT an outcast here. All that knowledge you possess will be appreciated. Rest assured, in a few years, if not sooner, all of America will be free from that NOSENSE!!! PLEASE stay awhile, you’re back. Do stay safe, continue to take special care, and as I always say, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Welcome back to the club man, and congratulations on your expungement! People across the country should be let out of their cages. This prohibition nonsense has been going on for way too long… It’s nice to see that the “over grow the world” strategy is paying off. I’d like to congratulate weed on winning the war on weed. Now lets get some midwestern states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Indiana to fall. Then begin to conquer the southern states. I see Virginia is taking the lead there.

6 Likes

Hey @FreeAtLast!! Welcome home! It’s good to have you back. :grinning: Congrats on the expungement too, I’m glad NY pulled its head out. I got popped in '83 on a felony for a 1/2oz of shake.

Still can’t own a gun, but OK is getting ready to pass a law ending that prohibition for non-violent offenders with no recent criminal activity.

:boom: :boom: :boom: YEEE-HAWWW :boom: :boom: :boom:
:cowboy_hat_face: :guitar:

6 Likes

That would be epic man. I hate it that the right to self defense is taken away over stupid stuff.

5 Likes

welcome back @FreeAtLast ! there is a thread for returning people btw, post there tell them who you were and maybe see some old friends if not maybe some new ones!

4 Likes

I’m glad you found us @FreeAtLast. I wish I had found it twenty years ago, but I live here now. Happy times in NYS! Grow the shit out of’ em bro. Best vibes!

4 Likes

A felony for a half zip, holy hell. I love that OG is living proof that everything said about stoners is total BS. We’re thoughtful, kind, and compassionate people that are forward thinking, intelligent, and inventive. An asset to society, not a menace.

5 Likes

I got pulled one night for swerving inside my lane which was not illegal and they charged me with DUI and I wasn’t even drunk folks… I also had a nice bud which I grew and they tried to charge me with possession…Anyway in court the judge threw out the DUI and the cop brought up the possession of marijuana charge…When the judge asked for the evidence (bud) he handed the judge a picture of my bud :sweat_smile::rofl::joy: and my lawyer said that could’ve been anything because it was so blurry and it didn’t even look like pot…the judge threw that out too…I got no conviction on DUI & Possession charges…This happened in Riverside, IL. Riverside police are notorious for pulling people over for DUI’s…

2 Likes